Jail

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gasman956, Nov 30, 2009.

1. One of my closest friends got caught smoking in the bathroom at school. Got searched and they found his bowl and ~1 gram of some bud. Got charged for paraphernalia and possession of cannabis. I fucking hate cops, don't you? But also you guys, don't rant about how smoking in school ain't a wise idea, I know it isn't but the consequences for doing such are overly fucking heavy.

2. What happened to him?

I take it he's 18 or over, so I assume he was arrested?

3. dude how can you say the consequences are too much, i smoke weed all the time but smoking in a facility washroom is just fucking stupid.

4. yea that is dumb. you wouldnt have to deal with the consequences if you didn't get caught.

5. Serves him right for being an idiot :hello:

6. I actually know somebody who got caught smoking in the school bathroom too, but he wasn't arrested. He got suspended by the school and im pretty sure there was no police involvement.

. Smoking in a school bathroom is definitely one of the riskiest places to smoke. Other kids could come into the bathroom while your blazing and then leave and tell a teacher or somebody that could get you in trouble. Plus even if you smoke and leave the bathroom if somebody says it smells like weed in there and they check, they might look at the camera's too see who was in the bathroom before the smelll was reported.

7. If anything bathroom is the safest place, mind you at an otherwise retarded place to bring weed. There's a pretty sweet thing called a toilet, and anything you put in there dissappears when you press the flush handle.

Sorry for stating the obvious, but it worked for my friend. A janitor walked in on him smoking in the stall, and called security. Well needless to say my friend threw his stash in the toilet, flushed that shit, and walked out to get searched. Since he had no evidence on him they couldn't do shit and let him do.

8. This.

9. The bathroom is a terrible place.

There are people with heeavvvyy asthma. to the point where smoke can make them pass out easily. what if someone went to use the bathroom and couldnt breathe? and then passed out. but still.. why the bathroom?

10. ^Well in the situation my friend was in, he said he was trying to ghost every hit. The bathroom would be far from smoke filled, if even hazy.

11. I try to keep my smoking experiences enjoyable... tokeing and smelling shit are not something i value to enjoy

12. #12 gasman956, Dec 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2009
    What happened was he and a friend of his smoked in the bathroom, and returned to class. Apparently somebody noticed the smell and checked the cameras, they were searched and marijuana and paraphernalia was found upon my friends person, he was suspended and charged with aforementioned crimes. He is under the age of 18, he is 15 years of age to be more specific. I've smoked countless times in the school bathroom, yet never have gotten caught. I suppose it's just rotten luck.

In response to firewall1
    "The bathroom is a terrible place.

There are people with heeavvvyy asthma. to the point where smoke can make them pass out easily. what if someone went to use the bathroom and couldnt breathe? and then passed out. but still.. why the bathroom?"

Why the bathroom you ask? School is intolerable and smoking is the only way to keep from going insane. Perhaps an exaggeration but if you would care to remember your public school years maybe you would see that it is not that much of an exaggeration after all.

13. eyyy yeah my old super druggie buddy would always ghost hits in the bathroom close to the end of lunch, he never failed to amaze me. He still continues to amaze me even though i havnt talked to him in months, just things he used to say and do never made sense until now.

14. Smoking in a government building is just dumb.

15. Yeah, I really wish there was more I could say than "stupid thing to do"

16. so glad i went to a open campus high school where we didn't have to smoke in a bathroom to get high before class.

17. wow that sucks.

do you live in soviet russia by any chance?

18. No sir New Jersey, USA.

19. Serves him right for smoking in a school.

20. I hate cops when actions are unjustified...

But uh, he was smoking in a school bathroom openly?

I don't know how to tell you this, but when weed is burned, it produces an intensely obvious aroma, yeah? There are some people who you don't want to have smelling this skunky scent, yet you do it right under the nostril of the beast.

Your friend is dumb.