Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jail

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by davethomas1624, Nov 20, 2015.

1. So monday is the big day. my buddy stupidly smoked last saturday and tests this monday. hes 5'9 210. and worried that hes going to jail. has there been enough time passed that he should be ok or should get let his family know? please help.

2. And this posted 3 days ago

Go ahead and tell your parents and start being honest with somebody in your life. If you can't shoot straight in an anonymous forum you have a dim future ahead there kid.

Good luck in life there, you are going to need it.

3. Oh and this gem about the same thing.

Be kind man and stop posting the same post asking the same questions over and over. It's a done deal. 8 days is not enough to pee clean for almost all people. Read the thread IC already posted.

Your chances are pretty much zero. Exercise and drinks tons of water. Put the first of your pee in the toilet and finish in the cup. This will help but subbing sounds like your only shot.

4. Hes goin' jail, buy that man a cork!

5. because no one fucking responds

and i hate my life

and im gay

6. Seems like an appropriate response. YOU smoked while on probation and now YOU have to take a piss test. Totally not YOUR FAULT. Blame it on the other forum members who didn't respond quickly enough to your dozen threads. Try growing up and taking responsibility for your own actions. Herb is not addictive so can't blame YOUR FUCK UP on that.

7. #7 wafdof, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    let's be crystal clear. A moderator responded right away with a link that answers all your questions; all you had to do was read. Everyone else in life is not there to serve you so you better get used to having to do some things by yourself.

Many of us help people help themselves otherwise they end up like you. Helpless and clueless. You have already gotten a proper reply and help.

8. turn your shit around.....or don't.

It's up to you

9. Ask the cop to blaze fuck it minds well go down baked

10. bring lube.

11. "you're buddy stupidly smoked"
    correction = "YOU STUPIDLY SMOKED"

12. Is admitting it a possibility? By showing you are honest enough to tell them and face the facts they might be more lenient?

Also, don't hide your drugs on probation in your parents house. They would get in deep shit too. I'm sure you don't want them going to jail as well.