Jah Creation - Incredible Reggae Band - Need to Share

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Fractal, Aug 14, 2011.

1. So a little background:

About 5 years ago I was on a family vacation in Key West, and we went to this bar right on the ocean to watch the sunset. And playing there, was a raggae band by the name of Jah Creation. After listening to them for about an hour, we decided we liked them a ton, and grabbed a CD. We then went back to the same bar the next night just to watch them more, and then bought their other CD, lol.

They were such a good listen, and they have constantly been on my CD roto since then.

Well, this last weekend, I went to Myrtle Beach with my girlfriend, and we end up in some random bar (on the beach), and there they are, the same damn band. Jah Creation. And this isn't some rando band we saw once, it was the best raggae band I've ever heard, outside of Marley. This is the band I've been playing for years, and daydreaming of those evenings watching them.

Needless to say we stayed and watched them for the rest of the night. I went up and requested my favorite song, and they played it right away. So, so good.

Anyways, after all that, I really feel the need to put their name out there. Their website is Jah Creation Roots Reggae - JAH Creation Roots Reggae Band

Check out some of the free samples, or buy their album if you dig it. I'm not connected with them in any, but I just really want support these guys who put out such a great product, and play such a good show.