Jade Helm Update: TROOPS AT MY HOUSE

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DivineVictoryX, Jul 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 DivineVictoryX, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2015
    They're taking me To FEMA Right now. Once you get passed the fact they broke the Law Posse Commitatus they're pretty cool guys. Apparently FEMA is A "Fun Camp"

Nothing to worry about when the economy collapses since this is a preparation.

So....Corporations aren't that bad, call congress and tell them you want TPP and Hilary Clinton For president.
    Government made it so we Can Have Fun!

Benjamin and the other Founders were Wrong!

NSA Can Spy on Us because I don't have anything to hide, all this Privacy and secrecy doesn't matter because government helps us be better people. Especially by banning "Brown Bags" for being Racist.

LOL

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/02/seattle-city-gov...

2. Talk about sensational writing! From none other than the divine one. Felt like I stepped into a rennne thread for a moment here

3. how are sack lunches racist? lots of people are gonna want to bring a sack lunch from home. the bus ride to camp is long.

4. Bout time someone got rid of you..

5. What were you thinking when you made this?

6. profile pic or it didn't happen!!!!! .... LOL j/k

darn jade helm training for asymmetrical warfare

:)

7. "brown baggin'" is when you leave the bag on the liquor so you can drink it in public, everyone knows that

8. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"BTW, the word “citizen” is to be avoided because not all Seattle residents are citizens. You may scoff, but I know how pissed off I'd be if I lived in a country where I wasn't a citizen and somebody called me a citizen anyway. That's offensive!!!"

God fucking dammit.

9. Lol where is that from?

10. OP got u all its just a spiderman meme thread :D

11. Since you are headed for a FEMA Camp, this thread is inactive or trollish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.