Jade Helm UPDATE MILITARY VEHICLE BUILD UP

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DivineVictoryX, Apr 22, 2015.

1. What the military is stationing their vehicles on a marine base?!!!! How dare they! Revolt!

No but really you make us conspiracy nuts look even worse, at least the shit we worry about actually is a worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yawn.

If you think this is new, you're a fool.

I've been in the military and taken part of training exercises of this magnitude on US soil. S.O.P. Nothing to see here.

What is alarming about this video is your tax dollars wasted on the military industrial complex. That's real story here.

3. Don't forget the thousands and thousands of bullets for Department Of Homeland Security.

4. Lol Please

Our Tyrannical Government Is ripping us of Our Freedoms.

The Government needs a complete overhaul. Which will never happen obviously.

People that should be Charged with Treason are Running this country.

Killing innocent Lives Overseas...

5. No you haven't lol.

Jade Helm 15 is the First time the U.S Military Will be operating freely at the start of Midnight July 15. Paroling the streets at midnight.

This is new you Fool

6. Maybe that's why we're short on water, those things eat a ton of water.

I've taken part in an exercise where we take over a town that has been infiltrated by a terrorist organisation. A normal US town. Not some hollywood set. Blanks were fired, hand to hand combat simulations, crowd control, riot control drills. Nothing new.

8. Start storing water guys!

9. I bet you he has, we've done drills exactly like this, and for the same reasons, in Georgia and North Carolina. This one is just the first joint exercise over multiple states. Your acting like the military just got the right to shoot people and that's not what will happen in June lol

10. Maybe they're going to attack south of the border...

11. #13 Green Wizard, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015

There's this talk about the build up of military vehicles off of I-15 to vegas. Shit, that ain't nothing.

Look at this shit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Davis Monthan Boneyard. And these are just the planes that are no longer in service.

12. Ah my tax dollars at work.
    At least I get pictures of what my money is doing.

13. #15 Green Wizard, Apr 23, 2015
    double post.

14. #16 wanderingtoker, Apr 23, 2015
    Holy fuck lol. Is that at Davis?
    Sorry just saw your post lol

15. Why don't they sell the planes to foreign countries and save us some tax dollars?

16. ^ maybe so other countries don't get our "tech", regardless of state of disrepair. Just assuming of course lol

17. But I'm sure they're outdated...
    Or recycle for scrap metal... I'm sure there's a lot of money in just metal and glass.

I think most of those planes are from cold war era production. Still underscores production overkill.