Jadakiss

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DutchMasterhits, Jan 19, 2013.

1. #1 DutchMasterhits, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
    Well guys it didnt work out with Lil wayne(probably for the better). But I did have the luckiest day ever and met Jadakiss, smoked dutches with him and played 2k lol. In the midst of this we discussed skateboarding and I am now riding for D-block/Chasin Chicken along with Monster Energy, Gopro, and Effigy skateboards. Thanks for all the support/hate. New part >> http://youtu.be/qehM-TKXHtc

Stoners can do anythin. Check put my new part!

2. lol wat the fuck are you trying to say?

3. He's getting sponsored.

4. It feels like he's trying to rub it in our face, but it also feels like I dont give a fuck, hmm who knows.:confused_2:

whatever you're trying to do OP, Good Luck.

5. That's awesome, Jadakiss >>>>>>>>>>>> Wayne.

6. Lol im not trying to rub it in your face sorry if i came off like that. I just wanted to update people that have read my other posts. I also want to encoirage you guys to follow your dreams no matter how "far fetched" cus you can do it!

7. Jadakiss is the shit but wtf, he has a skateboarding company? lol

8. Jadakiss is tht *****. And its a clothing company so kinda lol

9. Pretty straight vid but work on your style a little more man, steeze makes all the difference.

Best trick in my opinion is a toss up between the Nollie Lip or the Nollie 360 over the bank.

Also, +rep for the video idea, New Jack City is the shit. Rock a bye baby.

10. Kudos for getting sponsored man. Good luck with your career

11. Congrats blade, keep workin' hard.

12. yo dude congrats man!
    makes me wish i took skating a bit more serious, i was pretty good, maybe i could have done something with it

13. congrates homie.

14. Thanks everybody! I hope you guys all find your passions and pursue them whole heartedly.

15. I highly doubt Monster and GoPro have both sponsored you. You're a good skater but not NEARLY good enough for them to give you any sponsorship. Frontside 180's and basic boardslides will not get you sponsored by them. Call me an asshole all you want, but I've been into skating for the last 8 years and the reputation of those companies relies on top-notch athletes. I don't doubt you'll get there with practice, but why lie about it?

16. or they only advert those riders?

technically im sponsored by redbull, vita coco, 686, ashbury, celtek, and rome sds

but i ski, and i suck, but i do have proform accounts for all of those companies, and i get the same listserv as the team riders do

17. If you aren't flow/getting free stuff or recognition for riding for a company then for all I'm concerned you aren't sponsored. Being a member of a website that gives you team member discounts really doesn't mean anything.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO7cFg8efI0]Jadakiss Freestyle (He Goes In) - YouTube[/ame]

19. Jadakiss THAT *****

You're a lucky man

20. lol chasin chicken