Jack's Classic in hydro???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by afganman1, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Looking at ingredients in different nute products and where they come from. have seen Jack's Classic as a good choice??? sick of all the way over priced nutes. When you look at the break downs of these products it is sometimes like buying Kirkland Ibuprofen compared to Advils. They are in many ways the same at less than a 10th of the price. So if anyone knows about Jack's in Hydro please let me know. This whole buying Organics like Bonicar or Advanced is just stupid and there has to be a better way. Even if you have to add one thing like GH's micro with the Jack's it would save a ton of money. So please give feedback... Thanks:hello:

2. Would someone please consider an answer?? Thanks...

3. Why can I not get a single answer? What is up with this site???

4. Sorry Afgan I don't have an answer for you. We'll keep it BUMPED so you get one though. Just be patient, you're asking kind of a specific question, so you're going to need someone with the correct knowledgebase to get a good answer. I know very little of hydro but there are a lot of people that do. It's possible you might want to check the advanced growing section, and see if anyone could help you there too. I think it focuses more on hydro- Good Luck :D

5. Nope, no answer in advanced either. Funny with all the nutrients for sale in this country no one can come up with the same chemicals in a less costly way. I mean I won't buy advil for $7 when I can get twice as many pills of the non brand name Ibuprofen for half the price and they are always together so you don't have to spend your life trying to save that money. Must be things out there for this purpose you could supplement and the like. Maybe someone has done it? I have read the Organic crap and frankly it aint worth extra to be a tree loving hippie, hemp would save the trees bye the way, and not use chemical nutes. But those nutes even non organic pushed all the time like Bonicare, Advanced and the like have basic chemical components. Plants use what they use and no one has a magic unknown nute out there so you would think that good commercial stuff would be in use by now. Wanted to make it simple but obviously most people on here just spend to much and don't go out and do any research. Advanced Nutes can be matched with a little home work I am sure, with good enough results that the extra for advanced would just be wastful. I know advanced is great ok, dont have a cow, I am thinking also that even if magic is in the HIGH $ brands that you could still use some of the cheaper ones to pump it up some and save a bit of the high $ stuff$$ Someone know?? then by all means SPEAK uP........