Jack's classic fert 20-20-20?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dOwNsOuThFiRe, Feb 5, 2009.

1. hay i just found a tub of some J.R.Peters inc."Jack's Classic" numbers 20-20-20. ive read a cuple reviews of ppl sayn it works fine for vegging.Can nebudy verify that for me and if so tell me the amounts they used??thx in advance:cool:

2. Peter's is a line of ferts that (I believe) has been discontinued...bought out by MG. If memory serves, you mix one tablespoon per gallon and apply once per week.

This fertilizer should work fine. Be careful not to over do it and watch for salt build-up. If you're going to grow in containers, I'd suggest potting up after a month or so using fresh soil to help make sure the fertilizer does not build up too high in the soil.

3. cool thnx alot man glad 2 kno i actually got sumthn thats not gna burn up my plants.il post back if i have ne probs

4. okay i bought Peter's Jack Classic 20-20-20 for vegging!!! Now how do i go bout mixing it exactly step by step im a lil slow lol!!! N also i got Peter's Jack Classic Blossom Booster for flowering how do I go by mixing that as well step by step lol!!! PLEASE DUMMY IT DOWN I WANT THE BEST RESULT FOR MY PLANTS!!

5. I've been using Peter Jacks Classic and bloom booster for about a year now, and my plants always look dark green and healthy. How I use the fertilizer is, only put 1/4 of what they actually tell you in the directions.. It comes with measuring cups, and the smallest measurment is 1 1/4 teaspoons. Fill 1 1/4 teaspoon mark about 1/4 of the way. I do that everytime I water and it's worked great!

6. Greenie, many will say yo why did you revive an old thread but your input has helped me a lot dude!!!! i think i was overnuting my using jacks

7. It depends on strain and other factors. I ran jacks my last grow starting out at 1/4 and then 1/2 tsp per gallon and never had burn issues. Ran both the veg and bloom that way.