Jacked By The Cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by j-boy, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Anyways this happened in late summer. Me and two other friends were walking home from a bumpin' party around 2am, the cops were driving by and stopped. We were walking home (tryin to sober up), they pull over and get out. By this time I'm like fuckkkkkkk, they ask us some questions and ask for I.D. After a few minutes we're being searched mainly me because I had a cannabis shirt on, don't ask why lol. I had 5 grams of some funky shit, they looked at it for a minute and got back in the car, said "have a good night" and left. My friend had a bunch of roaches left over so we smoked those on the way home, and then I don't remember getting to my house ahaha.

Thats just one story with a shitty ending, damn cops in Canada. Getting jacked and knowing it sucks, so i hope it dosen't happen to anyone.

2. thats tite where i live they beat u up for the hell of it b4 they take u in

3. damn man those dirty ass pigs, probably took that shit to the dome that same nigh, hotboxed the patrol car and shit

4. shoulda flashed the heat on them and told em to drive off. power to the people

5. lYkE OmGz U g0t j@cK3d h0mIe

haha

6. crazy at least they didnt write you up or something, i bet they just need a sack lol. o would do that if i was a cop lol:smoking:

7. I know but I couldn't run, drunk + cops + running = beatdown ahaha but seriously:( lol

8. #8 Bandelero, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2008
    If a cop found 5 grams on me, I would be thankful that he only took my weed.

9. This shit happens. Be thankful he didn't take you in and have your mommy come get you.

10. Agreed. You got off easy. Tickets cost a lot more money than 5 grams of good bud.