Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jacked at gun point

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sensi-star, Nov 1, 2008.

1. So my guy in town for the super dank moved out of his house in to an apartment recently and I went over there about 8pm tonight to pick up an oz of some sweet stinky afgooey :hello: .... Any how after we smoke a bowl I take off back to my car and right as I am about 10 feet from the car this hispanic guy came out from between some cars right in front of me puts a barrel in stomach and told me to give him everything, then he sees my ounce bulging through my jeans and he say give me the weed.

He took my ounce, about $20 in cash and my cell phone. He threw my car keys and wallet (left all my cards) in to some bushes near by and took off.
    :mad:

What a halloween...its still pretty surreal

p.s. the oz was $400 :(

2. God damn.... Thats all... just god damn...:(

3. that sucks man,at least ur not hurt, but thats a lotta money. I wonder if it was random or dude knows u were comin out there with some herb

4. why is this in seasoned tokers?

how is this sharing vast knowledge of the herb.

that is all.

Sems~

5. You Must've had on some pretty tight Jeans.

6. ...and Transparent.

7. Yo man even if its not, i imagine if you were to get jacked for a $420 dollar deal. you wouldnt give a shit what forum you put it in. So just show the guy some mercy about not being in the right spot.

But yea to the OP really sorry to hear that. Thats some crazy shit, but like the guy a couple post before me, i get a feeling he might have known you were coming with the ounce. Not many people notice some random bulge stickin out and just out of magic know its weed.

8. But since i've had some time to calm down this is what I think..

I think the bag might have been sticking out of my pocket a bit, I was pretty blazed when I left, but regardless the guy wanted my pockets empty and would have seen it.
    Also, the asshole actually apologized to me and said he was "in deep shit with some really bad dudes" Then proceeded to toss my keys and take off in the other direction.
    The guy probably lives in the complex, I'm not sure how much traffic my guy has flowing but maybe somebody noticed.
    I'm still pretty rattled by the whole thing, in hind sight I should have probably just ran and screamed "guy in the blue hat has a gun!" but hind sight is always 4:20... i mean 20:20

Next time I'll run, or be strapped...

9. I smell a setup, as your attorney I advise you to put some steal in your dealers face and get some answers. Seriously though man, that sucks but you'll find that life goes on. I had a similar situation for about half as much weed, but the guys were holdin knives instead of a gun, they ruffed me up pretty bad too, and slashed my tires.

If you think it may be a setup though, get some blood or at least don't deal with him any more.

10. oh my fucking God man I'm SO SORRY!

Honestly I am a paranoid fuck but I always roll with the .45 in my waste and a backpack full of joy...

11. lol @ the potluck lyrics

12. where do you live? I want to not move there

13. damn, that sucks..iv got robbed at gunpoint for bud before also and its not real fun..pretty pitiful but whatever..make sure you tell your boy what happened...

14. dude i was thinking the same thing. seems a little too perfect. :mad:

15. Or....This dealer you know, Let this hispanic guy know that this 400 dollars worth of weed will be with you when you leave, and if he retrives this O for him he will promptly buy it from him for 250 dollars.

Think about it man.....

16. last time I tried to jack at gunpoint,,,,, I simply could not get it up..,, Too f'n stressful.

17. where do you live anyway that this could have happend?

18. Rofl! +rep for that one.

Sucks you got robbed, man. Should've offered him to blaze with you :smoking::smoking:.

19. I think the dealer told that prick you were gonna have that bud cause why else would he be waiting nearby behind fucking cars with a gun. On a whim? nah the dealer definetly tipped him off

20. i doubt a dealer would care about an oz, to be frank. maybe if it was a pound or something HUGE but dealers sell like ounces and ounces per day. i don't think it's a set up

it was a non-weed robbery at the beginning anyway. he only said give me the weed when he saw it in the trousers. or probably smelt it. or maybe even knew it was a dealer's house! fuck knows.