Jackass Steve O - His life on PCP

Discussion in 'General' started by highinhouston, Feb 15, 2007.

1. <embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=4255794259339726503&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

wow

2. im watching this

3. so boring.,

4. lol, kinda funny..

5. seriously, extremely boring.

steve-o acted like a dick, like every other thing i've seen him it.

and someone took a shit in his bed, and he threw a cup of his own urine/poo and threw it and hit the camera guy.......how predictable.

steve-o on pcp is the same as any other steve-o, only difference is that he keeps talking about pcp

6. yeah i dont see a difference between regular steve and pcp steve

7. Ain't that the truth.

8. Damn that was pretty crazy. I never knew he was into pcp.

9. lol i have this dvd. it was a bonus dvd with one of his dvd's

10. damn...thats actually kinda scary..i mean i can just see the news headlines now..from him dying from some kind of od or somthing..

11. eh, shit happens. I guarante he knows the risk of drugs and all that crap. If he wants to do it, nothin we can do about it lol

12. Same Old StevO.

the video was boring he seems like the same person. i've never meet him, but as far as the plethora of other things that he has claimed to be on while filming alcohol has to be the best. he is even more annoying and belligerent, you can actually tell he's fucked up. but thats just my observation.

13. I've heard about this. A buddy of mine met him, and tried to talk to him about that video, and as soon as he said, "bonus DVD," dude cut him off. "dude, i haven't seen it, i don't want to see it, I don't want to hear about it. That video is the reason why I'll never do PCP again." He said he doesn't remember any of it.

Did anyone see when he was on that shitty adam corola show that used to be on comedy central? dude went ape shit. He was DEFINITELY fucked up. Broke a coffee table and everything.

14. lol, i totally saw that Corola episode, he was drunk off his ass! good times but man is he annoying.

15. Yea thats of one of the steve o dotn try this at home videos i got em all, its a bonus disc called "pcp saved my life" pretty cool

16. A friend of mine used to be on steves skate team when he lived in albuquerque. yea he does a lot of drugs

17. In a reaaaalllly fucked up way I think he really is just trying to make people happy. Or maybe that's just me.

18. And be really, really, really, really,really, ridiculously cool:cool:

19. He is a dumb ass.

20. thats what he's all about check out steveo.com he wrote a really good article thing about this book he read called time magazine presents the meaning of life i've looked for the book but havent found it. anyways he says its about a bunch of people write what they think the meaning of life is in 100 words or less and they have nurses from terminal cancer wards and stuff and the people that write the stupidest shit are rich corporation owners. and he wrote his meaning of life and he believes that we have to kill to live from all the animals we eat and stuff and the meaning to life is to justify all the killing in a positive way, he basically says when he's entertaining people they arent thinking about their problems their just laughing having a good time and I think he's right