Jack The Ripper - Homemade Jack Daniels Bong

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by scumperception, Apr 12, 2010.

1. just recently pulled this bad boy out of retirement and got a new slider for it. built it a few years back in school with an engraving bit.. took forever to make the hole big enough to fit the male end of the slide. my roommate's were quite pissed at all the noise, but the finished product ended up being waaaay more than worth it!

check it

Attached Files:

• jd.jpg
      jd.jpg
      File size:
      135.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Jack the eyebrow torcher.

Jk

3. yeah if your eyebrows are 6 inches long... who are you, eugene levy?

4. Haha thats great. My friend made a bong out of a handle of smirnoff. It was practically impossible to clear the whole thing but it was fun.

5. hahah this thing hits awesome and i've never had any problems with it. the only drawback is that the male stem doesn't go that far down into the bottle, so you have to fill it almost half way with water, making it pretty heavy.

still i think it beats the fuck out outta buying a bong... 1/4 the cost and i got a handle of jack out of it hahaha

6. hahaha thats funny.

this is pretty epic haha.:eek:

7. Lol awesome. If only it didn't need as much water.

8. i could easily go out and buy a longer male piece for it, but then i'd have to chip away the glue holding it in and reglue the new one.. it works just fine now though so it's not worth the trouble.

9. Thats rules, an awesome bong made from an awesome brand of bourbon.:bongin:

10. i am jack's complete lack of surprise

11. see what he did there? he referenced both Fight Club and your bong in the same sentence. clever.

12. :hello: