Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack Jack Jack and more Jack Herer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bostondutchmast, Feb 17, 2009.

1. so every month i get jack herer at least once or twice usually from different connects and its always differernt...this jack was pretty nice...a very clear head high and i like it for somking during the day. other than that it breaks up very nice but is nowhere near the greatest jack herer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Well, thats sum good Jack! :smoke:

3. Well jack you sure are purtty. did that sound gay?

4. only if my name was jack...which its not soo its all good

5. Lol, well Lumber Jack Jack, u got urself a forest fire right there! Start Chopping! :smoke:

6. #6 bostondutchmast, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    definitly will...getting some different bud tonight as well. but im gunna save some of this jack for my phx tomorrow...i havent used that bong in over a year..sad to just see 400$ worth of glass just sit there unused...still got some blueberry haze ill be throwing in the bowl as well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Nice, u gotta pic of that glass? :bongin:

8. just an old pic

[​IMG]

9. O snap! That Bongs Sick bro n that Haze is Danky! +Rep! :smoke:

10. thanks i chose that one over my other bong...because one bbong lieing around without use is bad enough...so my roor dealers cup 5.0 was easy to sell and i liked the phx slightly more :hide: may the roor people bash me for that statement

11. Lol Ya, wutevers better is better. :)

12. damm that looks so good, id take one hit of that over this 4 gram blunt of mids. haha

13. nice buds and sweet bong

14. thanks....pitbull music fan..or dog?

15. ^^^^^nice what town u in...nd wut u pay for it

16. not to far from you up in maine..
    had some jack recently, definatly wasn't as trichy as that
    nonetheless, still a great strain

nice pickup

17. maine......im gunna try and make it up to harvest fest this year...i have a place in wakfield newhampshire so its on the boarder of maine and nh....alll the people on my lake always say that i have good stuff and tell me the prices they par are rediculous and they dont even see anything but dro...best part about that town is there aint a cop anywhere so you can usually go about 120 once you get off the highway

18. Hell yeah PhX!

19. Those look yummy :)

I've only had Jack Herer once... I had a wicked high tolerance at the time, but 2 bong packs to my face (my dealer packed me 2 bong hits out of his personal stash--he didn't have any I could buy off him), and that was the closest I have ever come to tripping on weed... Very bright colors, very heady high, lasted for like 3 hours.

20. i wish i wasnt a very poor college kid i cant afford more than a half 1/8 of shit like that:(