Jack in the Box is now serving a Bacon Milkshake.

Discussion in 'General' started by jacktown, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Yep. this is real.

[​IMG]

Anyone plan on trying it?

2. if i see that , I will buy it. I don't know what ill do with it but it won't be drinking it

3. The bacon sundae at Denny's is to DIE for! and i don't like bacon that much

4. No thanks,I guess hardcore bacon eaters will be interested :confused:

5. We don't have jack in the box around here.....even if we did I don't think I would try it...:eek:

6. Half a block from my house in a huge parking lot there is a McDonalds, KFC, and a Jack In The Box,

It's gonna be a death off!

7. Blasphemy! Can't believe I am reading that people will NOT be trying this! I fucking love bacon, and anything that has bacon in it. Can't wait to get off work (go to the DMV :( ) and get a bacon shake!

8. whaaatttt? damn i wish i lived by a jack in the box.

9. This is fucking gross

10. Population control at its finest. :laughing:

11. Fuck yes I'll be getting one

12. Dude what the fuck?

13. No Jack in the Box here either, but I do love me some bacon.

14. The closest jack in the box is 2 hours away... i'll make the drive.

I once got baked and drove 3 hours to go to a quick trip gas station.

15. If people like dipping fries into their Frosty's at Wendy's I don't see why they wouldn't enjoy this.

16. [quote name='"AshleyRoachClip"']If people like dipping fries into their Frosty's at Wendy's I don't see why they wouldn't enjoy this.[/quote]

Love that. Mmmm hungy.

17. [quote name='"AshleyRoachClip"']If people like dipping fries into their Frosty's at Wendy's I don't see why they wouldn't enjoy this.[/quote]

I like McDonald's fries in a McFlurry. It's sooooo good.. I also love bacon, but I don't know about a flavored shake. Maybe if it was salty cooked bacon chunks in a sweet ice cream. Probably do with a lil caramel swirl in there too..

18. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']Population control at its finest. :laughing:[/quote]

Lol I know

19. swine is unfit for human consumption

20. unfortunately theres no jack in the box here

so...

what if i jack off in a box, pour in some milk, shake it up, and add bacon

would anyone be willing to try my "work with what you got" version?