Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack herrer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WrathofAmon, Dec 21, 2011.

1. I was offered a 1/4 for $100, and I've heard some good things about this strain but never smoked it before.

Shit, well I guess that isn't a question, so does anyone have some insight on it?

2. its weed, it gets you high, and it falls in the dank region.

is there anything else you need to know?

3. Its my favorite strain to be honest. It smells so distinct, almost bad, but it tastes so so good...

4. 100 for a quarter is a nice price for a strain like that. I would suggest going through with it.

5. One of my guys sold me a 1/4 of blue dream for $100. It turned out to be schwag. I would've gotten higher off a half bag of dank than I did off that 1/4. So, price is not the issu, cuz I can also get dank for 100,110,120 and vice versa with schwag. I guess you just have to see the bud itself before you can judge if its good shit.

6. [quote name='"iHerb"']its weed, it gets you high, and it falls in the dank region.

is there anything else you need to know?[/quote]

I'm asking for people's opinions on it, it's not like im asking what it is.
    [quote name='"MrTea"']

One of my guys sold me a 1/4 of blue dream for $100. It turned out to be schwag. I would've gotten higher off a half bag of dank than I did off that 1/4. So, price is not the issu, cuz I can also get dank for 100,110,120 and vice versa with schwag. I guess you just have to see the bud itself before you can judge if its good shit.[/quote]

This kinda happened to me before, but luckily i was only buying a gram at the time. Paid $20 for some shitty homegrown, that was pretty much schwag, but it was my friends friend, so I said whatever. Needless to say I never bought from him again lol.

7. a quarter ounce for a $100? Ouch... up here in canada my buddy can get jack herre 60-70. but i guess we have pretty standard pricing up here.

8. [quote name='"xtcking"']a quarter ounce for a $100? Ouch... up here in canada my buddy can get jack herre 60-70. but i guess we have pretty standard pricing up here.[/quote]

Hahaha, I would love to get that kind of pricing, but $110-$120 is average for a quarter here. $60 would only get me an 8th around here.