Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack Herer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by phiegnux, Sep 27, 2010.

1. #1 phiegnux, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    buddy dropped by with some nastiness. sorry no macros, pic was taken on my HTC Hero. smoked two bowls now and im down for the count.

+rep is super appreciated. This, if I remember correctly, is my first bud shot post.

[​IMG]

2. Looks like a pretty good pickup. I love how you doubled your weed by adding a mirror effect to the pic :smoking:

3. Thanks, yea there are some really cool camera apps for Android.

4. looks just like the jack h i got a couple months ago
    gooood stuff

5. Yea, its supposedly its from cali. No idea how it made its way to Southeast South dakota, I'm just stoked it did.

6. for a sec i didn't understand, how in the world you could have buds of the same exact shape and make it so perfect.
    but then i realized how high i was

7. Damn those Nuggs look good. Just wanna hold one of em by the stem and shove em into my bowl :)