Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

jack herer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mynameiswho, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Northern cali jack herer. Its an old picture but i figured i might as well upload it. It had a really sweet smell to it, it was grown local, not sure who. Got me super high off 1 bowl. It was a for sure sativa dominate the high was very energetic and giggly, not much in the munchie department or body high. I almost felt as though my head and body were two different beings and detached from one another. It was awesome for playing COD heh. So yeah heres a picture, i prefer indica dominate strains more but this was still a great smoke.

Attached Files:

2. damn that stuff looks different, but in a good way!

im itching to try this jack H. keep hearing so much about it, yet it never comes around these parts of town.

edit: 123!! haha, that always cracks me up (<<<<post count)

3. haha thanks, i cant 100% say its jack herer, thats just what the guy growing it called it. He had this indoor for more per ounce as well as some less quality outdoor for cheaper. The guy i got it from went for the more quality indoor. It had a lot more trichromes in person vs this picture, they are hard to see due to a shitty camera.

4. #4 Nor.Cal, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
    looks like jack. it's a really dark green and dark orange hairs. i've gotten it a LOT in the last couple years from this one club that always had a consistently good batch.

pretty similar
    [​IMG]

5. ooo, nothing like nugs overflowing out of the jar.

6. yeah i thought it looked cool at the time, heh little high not gunna lie but its the only picture i took and sadly i smoked it all up :( i wish i had just taken it out on a piece of white computer paper and gotten a few different angles to really showcase the quality and color. The hairs on this were bright orange it was sexy