Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack herer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by loops93, Jul 9, 2012.

1. #1 loops93, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
    I bought some Jack herer yesterday and I bought some more today :smoke:
    When the dealer told me the strain he had was Jack I was so happy because I thought I would be getting M39 (beasters).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I got some jack herer x sour diesel the other day... great smoke!!

3. That must be a great strain :D
    Got some sour diesel a while back and it was also very good

4. The smell is so strong lmao. I bought my weed at work and I put it in my locker. When I was done working I opened my locker and holy crap, I'm glad I was the only one in that room ^^

5. Does it smell like sprite?

6. i got some jack for a dispensry but it wasnt top shelf.. it must have been old/ not well grown cause yours looks way bomb..... smoking a tiny swwet of it though and its not to bad man.... i never really liked sativa's before cause i somes ciggarettes but now that i quit and its its all buds .. i cant smoke indicas all day long... i need the savita or i get to high/tired

7. Sativas are awesome :hello:

8. That doesn't look like jack or a sativa

9. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']That doesn't look like jack or a sativa[/quote]

How can you tell if its a sativa by looking at the bud?

10. hye im from quebec too jack is crazy here your looks alot like one of the phenos i got

11. Sativa buds are usually fluffly and not rly dense. But the big nug I have is like a part of a much bigger one, was ripped off by the dealer.

12. [quote name='"loops93"']

Sativa buds are usually fluffly and not rly dense. But the big nug I have is like a part of a much bigger one, was ripped off by the dealer.[/quote]

Thanks bro, sorry you got ripped off too :/ thats always lame

13. Oh lol I wasn't ripped off, i meant the bud was RIPPED off by the dealer. Just saying the bud was bigger before haha he broke it

14. [quote name='"PajamaSam"']

How can you tell if its a sativa by looking at the bud?[/quote]

When the bud is more fluffy than compressed like indica unless it's a hybrid then its hard to tell

15. Thanks guys :) and thats good you didnt get ripped off, i was so tired last night i read what you said again and i look like an idiot haha xD

Never had jack, i hear about it a lot though, definitely on my list of bud to try

16. Heard good things about Jack Herer, also I heard of a bud called Jack Horror? anyone know anything about that?

17. Yeah it's dank and i love the high. Just bought another quarter of it today haha. My second one this week :smoke:

And nah never heard anything bout jack horror :eek:

18. My bad my fellow toker, It turns out the name I was looking for was Jock Horror!

19. Dude I did a pick up yesterday and when My dealer said it was Jack Herer I was completely happy as a motha,

he put Orange kush in there too which was awesome cause I have a morning sativa and a night time sleeper!!

20. Haha nice! A friend had some orange kush one time but didn't have the chance to try it :(

Right now I got soem bubba kush, that shit smells amazing