Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

jack herer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by topshelfganja19, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Picked up some pretty fire jack herer. Very very strong candy like smell the taste however is more earthy with a hint of fruit. Great sativa buzz def some top shelf

Attached Files:

2. So purty. Bud formation is dope looking. Nice grab

3. Looks good, I haven't seen a bud that looks quite like that before

4. Those greens and them fire hairs, uck yea :D

5. sooo dank!! top shelf all day

6. [quote name='"Two-One"']So purty. Bud formation is dope looking. Nice grab[/quote]

Yea man some of the big nugs had big calyxs and spear tips. Pretty typical for a sativa strain but the nug in the picture was dense and mature

7. nice nugs man, got an eighth of jack myself today

8. Those are fucking beautiful.

9. Gorgeous! JH is one of my top strains. Just can't beat the creative, cerebral type of high it gives you. And that unmistakable orange peel smell.

10. [quote name='"AcousticToker"']Gorgeous! JH is one of my top strains. Just can't beat the creative, cerebral type of high it gives you. And that unmistakable orange peel smell.[/quote]

Gosh yea the smell is just so pleasant. I stick my nose in the jar for minutes at a time haha

11. hell yea that jack is some great sativa

12. That is a nice pick up!

13. Str8 dank! sick pickup!

14. I picked up the same Jack Herer. There is so many trichomes it almost looks molded when you break open a nug.

15. Bump. I miss these sexy nugs havent had good jack h since