Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

jack herer x hemp star = Jack Star pick-up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by N3Wstrain, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Lol I'm sorry guys I smoked almost my entire 1/4 oz. This stuff is amazing ass-dank-fruity-ness!! <--- Yes thats a fuckin word, it's hyphenated

Pic of one of my last nugs. Cheers!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sick peices dude i like your set up, love the fire place too looks very cozy, bud looks dank as f nice pickup

3. Dank bud :smoke:

...But what are those little white balls at the bottom of your grav bong?
    And why are they there?
    haha. Just curious

4. Golf balls for bubbling?

Awesome dank dood awesome!

5. your grav looks confusing tell me how it works ?

6. i have the same vape. and the same tight-vac. hahaha nice setup. i need to do a shot like this of my lil setup i got going on to.

7. I bought some diffusion stones but I don't have enough to use em in my bongs. I put them in the Pisser (Gravity Bong) to weigh the bottle down after I take my toke. It also makes for smaller bubbles of cooled air to come through the bottom of the bottle and it cools my throat down better after I'm done taking my toke.

A diffuser slide is added through the top of the bottle and actually goes down into the water so my gravity bongs tokes are nice and smooth.

Also I have made 3 holes in the bottom of the bottle so that rather then having to slowly draw in your toke you can take a rip and inhale it all at once from chamber as well as drawing in some cooled air from all the bubble that form.