Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack Herer x Bubblegum Hybrid Pick-up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kellizar, Jun 28, 2009.

1. #1 kellizar, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
    Hey guys,

Just picked up this no-name hybrid and rolled a .7g wine game with it. Me and my friend were soo high, this is a great get-crazy strain, I watched Max Payne on it and it was absolutely out of control. Wish I could have hit it out of the bong, but we didn't have it.

Grade: A

Type: Jack Herer x Bubblegum hybrid

Price: 25$/gram

Looks: Small but heavy buds that are actually very fluffy, even though i expected they would be a lot denser. Kind of like when you compress cotton candy. Covered in trichs, picked early because most of them are light or cream colored. Mixture of bright green and forest green colored leaves. The entire thing is hairier than an Italian gorilla.

Smell: Kind of like... if any of you have ever had that blackberry/raspberry/blueberry fruit-flavored gum. Very fresh and clean smell.

Taste: Tasted like bubblegum mixed with pine cones....very very sweet but with a darker taste. Like a bubblegum and blueberry maple syrup smoothie.

Buzz Type: The buzz creeps up on you and then smacks you in the face like an angry hooker. Your eyes look like the surface of mars after about 2 minutes.

Buzz Length: Very long; a .7 gram blunt smoked at 6:30 still has me high (at 10:30).

Overall: Really a great no-name strain, I wish i could get an 1/8th of this in my area. One of those really great Sativa dominant strains that gets you crazy and chill at the same time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Some nice ganja man. Quite a few trichs, looks good.

3. hell ya man, we know this is getting the job done :)
    :smoking:

4. sick pick up dude, i'd plus rep you if i could for it.

5. Looks very nice man.:hello:

6. thanks guys

7. I dont understand, you say its a no-name at the beginning, but then its Bubblegum x Jack?

It looks very good however, despite the headless trichomes.
    The structure looks well in-between the trichomey bulbous structure of jack H, and the soft rounded and hairy structure of bubblegum.

8. This is what makes me continuously fail my drug test..

9. nice pickup but 25 a g is steep.

10. Very nice buds dude.... Great pick up!!!!:hello:

11. I think he means it has no unique name like Jack Herer. He is simply listing what strains it consists of. Hopefully that cleared it up a bit, but I feel like I said the same thing as him...

12. looks really great man. enjoy and peace.

13. Oh that makes total sense. They know the genetics but it wasnt given a name, ok.

14. Yeah that's exactly what I meant. People around here were calling it Starburst, like "yo bra come check out this starburst shit I got!" And I was like bullshiT! haha

15. Looking dank and goey :D