Jack Herer Up Close And Personal...7wks today

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by buddogmutt, Sep 25, 2011.

1. #1 buddogmutt, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
    how much longer would yall say???

2. looking veryy nice bro... id say a few more weeks at least, pistils are still super long and white. how are the trichs looking? probably mostly clear still?

3. thanks...and yeah all trichs are milky to clear no amber

4. Id say around four weeks judging by pics.

I will also say ...well done... Really nice plants.

5. Yeah. 3-4 weeks.

6. looking great mate! keep up the work! Whats your setup like?

7. Real nice looking plants. Were they grown from seed?? If so what seed company??
    A friend gave me GHS jack herer for free but I don't know if theirs is any good.

8. Yeah, heard great things about the JH man. I'm in the same boat as far as seeing what GHS has to offer with it.

9. thanks folks...started from clones....grown in 5x5x7 tent under 1000w hps...3gal pots...FF everything soil/nutes....vf-ll also used....440 inline fan...2 tower ocsillating fans....1 8in stationary fan...Eagle 20ew pretreated..(for PM and any other possible fungi issues)..had none entire grow...starting flush next thursday...THANKS again for input

10. Jack Herer, great original strain. Looks magnificent in there! How many plants?
    Is that 7 weeks since you switched to 12/12? or is it 7 wks since you started noticing flowers?
    To me, I think they have at least 4 weeks, so I dont believe you should start flushing just yet.

11. Man, those look so fantastic! Nice work bro

12. Very good looking. At least a couple more weeks. They are gonna fatten up nicely.

13. id say 5 weeks

14. You grow that nice and you're asking us?

How many plants you got? Looks like a sea of bud haha.

15. 7 weeks in 12/12....3wk veg...so 10wks total....from clone....and im thinking you're right as far as holding off on the flush...probably start in 2wks from today...thanks for input...and yes im still asking...this is my first "Jack Herer" grow....and im always looking to learn something new....and 10 plants total..all LST'd....