Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack Herer Pickup (Camera Pictures)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wunschshrek, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Hey everyone,

Just picked up some Jack Herer, unfort. it is not going to make it back to my house, so I will not be able to get good pictures of it, so I figured I should atleast take a few snaps of it with the iphone and upload for everyone while taking a food break on the road.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pz Guys, I'll be on for a bit but I gotta get back on the road at half hour / 45 min after

2. looks good man enjoy

3. Hey doja I wanted you to e-mail me, did ya get my PM the other day?

4. Those are some nice ass phone pics.
    Nice bud too

5. Damn I second that awesome phone pics comment. People take worse shots on here with regular cameras haha.

6. iphone's cameras are sick

7. uhh you always get the good weed wish i had connects like you

8. Those are great pics! Look like the bomb! Smoke some for me!!

peace

9. Stanky Danky as always from you.

10. I thought iphone camera was a 2mp?

11. Yeah that's the highest setting for them, 2megapixels

12. It must have a decent lens then, to get that kind of focus at macro distances.

13. Niice Bud Man.

14. Wow for a camera phone, those are some nice pictures. The bud looks great too~!

15. I love ur buds man, keep em pumpin

16. shit looks good wuns. pack that in the jack herer pipe.

17. Looks like some dank for sure, but it says those pics were taken with normal handheld cameras though for some reason.