Jack herer outdoor grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jerome12, May 7, 2011.

1. I'm growing 5 jack herer feminized seeds from GH seeds. My location is on Vancouver island, bc, canada. Is anybody else familiar with JH from greenhouse seeds?

2. Any tips?

3. Put the in a growing medium, give them light, and feed them. Those are my tips.

4. Thanks for the advice :p. I'm not asking HOW to grow, I'm asking wether anybody has anything useful to say that might help me grow this particular strain.

5. All I can say is that I hope they finish before the rains. I know that jh is a sativa strain and it goes for longer than normal. Anyways good luck.

6. What does rain do to the plants?

7. bud rot/mold
    same shit happens here, but rather it's Ice than rain, hah.

8. What does rain do to the plants?

9. well, since Jack herer is a Sativa dominant strain, it'll take longer to flower, meaning your rainy season in october will more than likely cause Bud rot/mold because of the moisture...

10. Well it's supposed to finish late september

11. I would recommend you go with an auttoflowering strain if your worried about mold/bud rott.

I would get some auttoflowers, and the jack herrer.

12. I already have 5 feminiZed jack herer from greenhouse. I'm not too worried though, BC is in a way the Mecca of pot growing, so rain shouldn't be a major issue

13. I've grown JH from GH on Vancouver Island for the last 2 seasons and had no problems with bud rot. All my JH were done by the first week in October...GREAT strain!

TheDoc67

14. how much u get off of this strain on average? and whats the taste like?

15. yes, that is true for breeds meant to grow in that climate ..which JH is not.

16. Off my Outdoor Jack Herer I get on average about 700-750Gr/plant. I cannot tell you what it tastes like as I do not smoke it myself I am a Legal Designated Medical Grower for 2 local patients...I love to grow it I just do not smoke it! So I found a legal way to do what i love while helping 2 needy patients who cannot afford to pay $5/gram to buy sub-par pot from the Government of Canada I run a year round indoor grow and every summer I grow about 20 MONSTER TREES in the backyard the best part is it's all legal and is put to good use...Anyway yeah using 15 gallon grow bag and Promix BX with Dutch Master Grow, Bloom and Silica I consistently average between 7-750Gr/plant. TheDoc67 2012 Outdoor Grow 10 Jack Herer and 10 Kalashnakova.

17. ive grown it in the past...im growing it now...indoor and out...and JH really responds well to LSTing...

18. [quote name='"buddogmutt"']ive grown it in the past...im growing it now...indoor and out...and JH really responds well to LSTing...[/quote]

Hey man I saw u got pray mantis for your ladies. How do u germinate the seed sacks. It says to just tie them on your plants. But I am assuming that really would be meant for mj. To have 50 of them on your one plant that u put the sac on

19. ^^I know you're asking BDM ..but I'll take shot at it...^^

they "move out" pretty quick Sarg.

cocoons start to hatch at temps over 70 degrees

I "seeded" our place 3 years ago with 5 store bought cocoons.

now I find their cocoons all over .. on the side of cinderblock walls , out on grass stems, side of trees...

20. [quote name='"Wharfrat74"']^^I know you're asking BDM ..but I'll take shot at it...^^

they "move out" pretty quick Sarg.

cocoons start to hatch at temps over 70 degrees

I "seeded" our place 3 years ago with 5 store bought cocoons.

now I find their cocoons all over .. on the side of cinderblock walls , out on grass stems, side of trees...[/quote]

Yea u can't send him pm so I sorry if it seemed like I was trying to jack tour thread. I Remeber him saying something and found him so I had to ask
    Thanks for the reply. So I could just put one of those big egg sacks on my plant then with no problem