Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

JACK HERER **Medical Pick Up**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KuSH 707, Jun 13, 2011.

1. this is some jack herer the best jack ive had yet this is the best sativa ive smoked 50 for a 4 gram 8th
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jack herer's my favorite strain. Or one of them at least... it looks great though. How does it smell? does it have that classic jack smell? id say its one of the few strains i can identify with a single whiff...

3. yea it does have the classic jack smell my normal dispensary had some jack like 2 weeks ago that was bomb as fuck then they got this in and it was twice as good this has the strongest sent its ridiculous

4. Thats a really nice pickup, looks great man! Hows the taste?

5. thanks bro and it tastes just like it smells

6. nice stash man jack is my favorite

7. Nice, jack is plentiful round these parts, good shit.

8. yea jack is definitely my favorite sativa strain by far its rope and the smell is so unique
    yea it is most clubs offer around here offer a high grade jack this is the best ive had yet and ive had a couple different grows of it

9. Dank bud, dank deal. Good shit man.

10. bomby, good ol' jack

11. #11 KuSH 707, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    thanks man yea i love my local spot they always plug their elites at 4 grams for 50 sometimes i get between 4 and 5 grams depending on the bud tender

oh yea a classic right here bro smells like diesel fuel

and here a pic of a milk with some of it out of my sheldon black
    [​IMG]
    i love this jack two milks like this and under your eyes just start tingling its rope

12. Why not just say 4 grams? But yeah looks peng

13. Last strain I had was herer, love the shit. Looked a little denser than yours but about the same. What did yours smell like? Mine had that indisputable jack smell to it, one of those strains you just know when you smell it.

14. Jack Herer is my fav as well, those buds look absolutely beautiful. Looks close to the JH I got in amsterdam, enjoy it you are lucky!

15. the club just sells all 8th as 4 grams 8ths

yea it has a real fuely smell to it

thank you bro

16. great pics! have you tried Irene before?

17. no never tried irene before or even heard of it before haha whats the info on it?

18. sooo dank! nice grab, 50 for 4 grams is a deal anywhere

19. yea its nice ive noticed the last couple years the dispensarys have been dropping their prices. there is too much competition around my area 8th first were 60 for the best weed they had to offer then 55 now their elites are capped at 50 i know a place that does then for 40 but thier bud isnt a high quality as my spot

20. beautiful looking nugs! smoke uppppppp