Jack herer in my grow box progress

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ziero, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Well here we go, got my 3 feminized Jack herer seeds. Soaked them in water till they sunk, it took 24 hours and they all sunk , moved them to wet paper towel put in Ziploc bag for 18 hours and all of them germinated. Moved them into cups with a mix between miracle grow potting mix and composted cow manure, popped up and said hello the next day , all 3. My girls are a day and a half old (counting from when they popped out of the soil till now) temps are between 79 degrees lowest and 82 degrees , at the highest . Humidity at 33% and still going strong i have my concerns with the smallest one who seems to be struggling to get its true leaves bigger like the other girls. But here are some pics , let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. Adorable - all three of them and the smallest one looks fine, just younger!

3. They are just the cutest things ever haha i am loving every minute /dollar spent on them. Im just learning so much. Thanks for the feedback!

4. Looks good man just could be a diff pheno or hours behind

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Checked in on them earlier today, we are on day 3 and they are getting big fast. Had a grow box malfunction and had to move the lights , i ended up shoving all my cool white bulbs in the middle and the warm colored ones on the sides and my girls are LOVING this set up so much better, they are pointing damn near straight up and down now and they are loving life, grow box temps lowered to 75 low, 78 high. And humidity is at 30% lights are on 24/0 right now and will be for another few weeks, since the temp in the box drops to high 50's low 60's when the lights shut off and im so much happier knowing my girls are warm, setting up secondary grow room as we speak. Im just using a corner in my room with a pvc pipe frame (actually its pieces from an old ladder ball game lmao) and hanging up white plastic for the walls. And do my best to make it air tight. It is 2 feet deep by 4 feet long and 4 feet tall, should be plenty big for my plants to live in till i put them outside in may. I plan on cloning and taking atleast 5 clones out of 3 plants. Will be attempting old fashioned cloning (no rooting hormone) i used to do it allll the time in highschool, i hope i Still got the magic touch, ill keep everyone updated if they are interested in seeing more

6. Will post more pics when i get a chance tonight!

7. Came home and they all were pointed toward their light, i have been rotating them every day , but they are all loving life, the one in the white cup grew quite a bit. End of day 3

Attached Files: