Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack Herer from california plus fatmike slide. HQ pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by isimon, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Yo guys just got some stuff from cali. Heres the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The bud up front is some fruity shit ive been getting for a while, doesn't look nearly as good as the new stuff but its just as good.

[​IMG]

Now heres the slide blown by FatMike I got from hypnotics in greensboro a couple months back, ran me about $45, down from $70. I highly recommend them for any glass needs, they just got in an el hefe bub and tube set for 400 each. sick pieces. Anyway heres the slide

[​IMG]

opal marb
    [​IMG]

my new background.
    [​IMG]

Shitty pic of the new slide also from hypnotics. its got a lot more flaws than the FatMike one but its still a nice slide.

[​IMG]
    :wave:

2. yup, that's jack alright. looks nice indeed. that was a long time favorite of mine. this one club always had a crazy batch and it was practically all i got for two years.

3. :hello:thats some amazing looking bud. *slow clap* +rep

4. thanks guys. yeah the funny thing is it wasnt labeled this time but right when i saw it i knew it was jack herer.

5. + rep :smoking: Nice pictures!! Looks like some good buds too

6. Nice Jack and amazing slide. :hello:

7. I loved this shit when we had it, it made one of the greatest tasting joints ever