Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack Herer and RockStar Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by QuickShift, Sep 8, 2012.

1. What's up blades? A couple pics of todays pick ups..A quarter of each..

Jack Herer
    image-1283948321.jpg

Jack Herer (4.5g nug)
    image-2703453405.jpg

RockStar Close Up
    image-994824682.jpg

RockStar
    image-2864338886.jpg

Going to attempt to make a camera phone macro lens this weekend lol

2. Mmmmm, how's that Jack Herer taste? :hello:

3. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']Mmmmm, how's that Jack Herer taste? :hello:[/quote]

Believe it or not I haven't touched the Jack yet lol..I'm getting into the Kush tonight and saving the Jack for tomorrows wake and bake..The Kush is beautiful though sooo sticky..

4. If it's legit Jack Herer you're going to like it man. Enjoy.

5. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']

If it's legit Jack Herer you're going to like it man. Enjoy.[/quote]

Yup I can tell its legit..It has that distinct citrus cleaning product scent..Buds are really dense but a little soft on the outside..I also have a couple other strains to smoke, not enough hours in a day lol..Lifes tough eh?

6. Sucha solid indicator of the strain.. Get real ahah.. ive had like so many strains that have that smell. Its called Pinene.

7. [quote name='"ammarhio"']Sucha solid indicator of the strain.. Get real ahah.. ive had like so many strains that have that smell. Its called Pinene.[/quote]

Oh so there aren't any strains with distinct smells? Cool ahah

8. If you break it down to individual Terpene levels, the answer is no and yes :smoke:

9. It's nice bud so... And if you've smoked Jack Herer before you'd know...

10. [quote name='"ammarhio"']If you break it down to individual Terpene levels, the answer is no and yes :smoke:[/quote]

I agree two batches of the same strain may not always smell the same but there are definetely familiar scents with some strains..

11. I was cruising along a aisle where there are many vendors and jack's strains are always the nicest looking. Can't go wrong...

12. i know where you got these nugs from :) the jack is always bomb. i got some juicyfruit right now and its killer....stay smokin

13. I definitely just had some of the Rockstar. Good shit :D

...smoking it right now

14. [quote name='"trythefish"']i know where you got these nugs from :) the jack is always bomb. i got some juicyfruit right now and its killer....stay smokin[/quote]

Lol yes you do..I would love to try the JuicyFruit one day...Enjoy

15. [quote name='"9D3"']I definitely just had some of the Rockstar. Good shit :D

...smoking it right now[/quote]

Ya I really like the RockStar..Super sticky nugs..