Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

jack frost

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaemercs, Jan 6, 2009.

1. so how good is jack frost.. i was soposed to be getting some tonight but im going to pick it up tommrow instead...

2. Never heard of it..BUMP.

3. are you kidding no one has any idea...?

4. Nope haven't heard of it either

5. Im not sure that it is a real strain, but I have supposedly had Jack Frost not too long ago and it was very dank, a lot of crystals and long red hairs.

6. #6 drummersince99, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009
    damn i cant believe no one here has heard of it. jack frost is bomb. its in sacrament, ca in many dispensaries. its pretty good bud. the dispensary stuff i got was a light green color bud. lots of crystal rez. you will enjoy it. how much it cost?

jack frost is sativa dominant. its strain make up is Jack Herrer x White Widow x Northern Lights#5.