Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack D or not??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Jan 3, 2003.

?

Should i have a couple Jacks or not?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Shut the fuck up and stop rambling!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. gimme some of the shit he's been smoking!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Well i'm kinda stoned and was thinking of having a couple of Jacks and setteling down to watch Dumb and Dumber......so should i start on the Jack or not??? that is the question..lol...Peace out...Sid

2. why ask why?

3. because i cant make my mind up whether to get up off my ass and go get the jack...lol...i mean that kitchens like 20 ft away or something...lmao....i just wanted someone to tell me what to do!....because i can't make my mind up.....Peace out...Sid

4. go now!

B-line is straight for the jack, and then get back here. its all like a game! Ill time you. ok? ready?

5. Sid musta got it. He can't even type now... lOL

6. ^lmao

that one really made me laugh budhead...

sid? sid? like a race! be the rabbit!

7. ok....got it....man that was more advetourous than a trip to the north pole....Peace out....Sid...ps tnx sensemil for just telling me....toasts one to her.....

8. lol Im gald I can help ;)

GEE I wonder who voted for you to just shut the fuck up and stop rambling...lol

9. i own up....it was me....i think...lol....Peace out...Sid

10. ^
    LMAO!

I wouldnt put it past you...

this thread has me cracking up. ;)

11. i'm afraid Dumb and Dumber's gonna have to wait...i just turned over and Beverley Hills cop is on.....i'm gonna have to watch it...lol...Peace out....Sid

12. haha. you go for it! im waiting for goldmember..havent seen it yet..its coming on at 8, so im cocktailing it up as well until then.. :)

13. lol....now that's a funny film....especially the bit when he asks them all to leave the room...lol...when he says something like..."and that includes you pretending to do useless tasks in the background".....or something like that anyway.....Peace out....Sid

14. useless tasks in the backgroud. lol..thats good stuff
    Ive been slacking on the movie viewing lately..so Im pretty fired up about finally seeing this one. I mean dont get me wrong, beverly hills cop is good. personally I think I wouldve hit up the dumb and dumber, but im also obsessed with mindless humor and the meaningful lessons behind it

15. here? dont be...go with it... ;)

16. Man was i fucked up last night....lol....i ended up with couch lock as soon as i started to watch beverley hills cop....but i did still mansge to get up to put dumb and dumber on....and the jack and my mixer were right next to me tnx to Sensemil....otherwise i would have just sat there contemplating whether to go get it or not for the next couple of hours...lol....Peace out...Sid