Jack Bauer is a Machine

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ThePhantom, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Last night on 24 I saw Jack Bauer do the craziest thing I've ever seen him do, and just one of the coolest action things I've seen in my life. His partner Renee accidentally stabbed him in the stomach, and he fell down injured from it. Then another guy came in and was about to shoot Renee, since she had killed the main boss, and Jack took the knife out of his stomach, and threw it perfectly into the guy's neck, killing him. I don't think anything will be able to top that, it was just too cool.

2. That scene was incredible

She starts stabbing Vladimir and you're like, "Whoa!" and then she sticks Jack in the stomach and it was like, "Whoa....." and then Jack takes the knife out of his gut and launches it perfectly into the guy's neck..."Whoa!"

You know the writers just sat down and tried to figure out the craziest escalation of events possible

For me though, the sweetest Jack Bauer thing I've ever seen was in season six when he was being held captive by the Chinese (I think) and he was tied up in a chair. He was being beaten mercilessly for information and he started mumbling something softly. The guy beating him leans down to hear what's being said and Jack bites the guy's jugular vein out of his fucking neck :eek:

3. Oh yeah, I remember that. I don't think it was the Chinese, but that was when Jack had just gotten back from China and CTU was trading him for information or something. Then Jack found out the real plan, escaped, and told CTU. It was something about like the guy they thought was bad, was actually good, and the guy they thought was good, was bad (you know what I mean).

I agree that was awesome, but for me, the knife things tops it, because this evoked a stronger reaction from me, and I just think it is cooler. But yeah, Jack is amazing, and yet he is still such a loving father and grandfather.

4. Jack Bauer is a badass. It would be cool if Keifer Sutherland's father, Donald Sutherland, made an appearance on the show.