Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jace1's pickups: Blueberry and Banana Crack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jace1, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Hey blades, got some pickups for you today. Here's some banana crack i picked up from a friend, ran about 100/ quad but it was worth it. Very nice head high, the green crack really comes through on this one.

[​IMG]

another buddy of mine called a couple days ago saying he had some nice blueberry, swapped him an eighth of casey for it and i gotta say i think i came out on top with this one. blueberry's naturally one of my top 3 fav strains anyways but this is the best batch of it that i've had, it knocks you on your ass. enjoy

[​IMG]

2. looks pretty dank bro...

casey jones?

3. Yeah looks dank man tell us how it smokes.

4. thanks guys. yeah i swapped him some outdoor casey that i had left. both of them smell and taste amazing, the banana crack has a really intense active high to it, and it lasts forever. i made the mistake of snapping three bowls an hour before trying to sleep, needless to say i sat in my bed for three hours before i finally said "f*ck this" took some melatonin and conked out. the blueberry is pretty much the exact opposite, slightly less strong but waaay smoother and more mellowed out, smoked a blunt of this and blue dream and was pretty much knocked out for the night. great bedtime smoke so that's usually what i pick it up for

5. damn that banana crack looks so nice

6. Wow. That looks awesome.