J Hook Mouthpiece rare?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Pngwyn, Oct 3, 2011.

1. FAHK, are these really rare or something? I live in Seattle and I have called all the main head shops that I know of around me and I can't find any for sale...

I'm thinking about resorting to regular smoke shops, but their selection usually sucks...

Anyone own one that they didn't get off the internet? Ugh.. >.<

2. hell no

i know a couple people that got them from head shops... but most paid over 30$

but just scoop one off @ lab T for 30 bills dude.

3. I don't like the way those are shaped.. I am looking for a J hook that will allow my piece to stand up on it's own.. most the pieces online are SUPER long.

I was hoping to find something like this.. [​IMG]

4. wildrok has a sick J hook and allows your piece to Stand..its also at a much greater angle like a Sherlock than that ugly looking one on ***.

puffer

5. Hit up a glass blower about getting one made to your requirements?

6. #6 Pngwyn, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011
    What's the best way to go about doing that? I can't find any Wildrok J hooks online. Afaik getting glass custom made is more expensive? I was hoping only to spend $40 tops on a nice j hook.

I already ordered the Black Leaf from GC but its taking forever to arrive, plus I don't know if it'll fit well or sit by itself whatsoever:

My inline.. pretty friggin long:
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v449/theboywiththegiantmuffin/?action=view&current=ggg.jpg

Black leaf j hook
    http://media.grasscity.com/media/ca...9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/E/_/E_10.jpg

7. #7 Jumbo, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011
    Glassmansdoll on etsy might be able to hook it up....

get at him with an email see what he can do.

theres a couple glass blowers on GC too, smilyagent blows, idk if he can hook it up. asking never hurt though.

edit: those probably wont make it stand right. too short and buy pictures, the wrong angle

8. Yeah I already threw em back for sale because I had a feeling they wouldn't work as I'd hoped when they arrived. I sent an e-mail to Glassmansdoll, wish me luck, thanks :)

Been trying to find a good one for ages.....

9. There's an ad on the seattle craigslist some dude is selling that same black leaf j hook for $20

10. That's me br0. I'm selling because it won't fit :S

11. i got one, my local headshop sold it and an a/c and a bowl, so you coould use it as a bubbler for $30

12. lol good luck getting one, also try smilyagent here if it doesn't work out or to compare price even, im pretty sure he is doing custom work and he could probably hook it up with a simple J hook