Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

iwas really high and igot a match stick stuck in my bubbler

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by seanabal, Jul 23, 2010.

1. how do i get out

2. Sulfuric Acid or try to shake it untill you can get it out with tweezers

3. fill the entire bubbler with water and play around with the water levels until the match is close to the mouth piece. Use tweezers if you can't get it with your fingers.

4. Try doing this and if you are able to try to use a pipe tool to press down on the match and hopefully break it when it is forced lightly against the bottom of the bubbler. This is just an idea, take extreme care not to damage your piece in the process.

5. lol cool story bro, yah like someone said change water levels

6. Yea, I had a acrylic double chambered bubbler and I got a q-tip stuck inside it.

Then I tried smoking it and it went even further in, into the second chamber.
    That bitch stayed in there for the next few months until I broke my pipe.

7. great marijuana news ;)

8. mm k now i tryed pushing it down and it brokehalf the downstem its a doubl chamber anybody can help there will be a secret award a big secret award

9. You must have been pretty baked to get a match jammed down the slide of your bubbler :p

10. Well as long as it doesn't distrupt the smoking quality of the piece and doesn't prevent the ammount of water able to get in, you don't necessarily need to remove it. You could just leave it there and have a funny joke whenever you smoke your piece with another friend.

11. only way

12. Ditch the piece, it's useless now.

13. run the bub through some water, try and get it to come out the carb. suck on the carb if you need to. or evan the mouth peice. or try blowing it.:)

14. Except since it is a bubbler it will come in contact will water, and most likely develop mold. So when you inhale the smoke you risk inhaling mold spores into your lungs.

15. Thought you said you got a match stuck in your bladder :smoke:

16. put a bit of alcohol in to saturate the match stick, then light it on fire? Burn it up and wash out the ashes??? If your piece explodes I claim no responsibility, but it sounds like a cool idea to try. hahaha

17. Get some Lye. It "dissolves" organic matter and since the wood is organic and the bubbler isn't, the wood will dissolve and then u can just rinse it out (very well).

18. smoke it dude

19. Totally know what you mean, I actually clicked your post because I thought it said "i was really high and i got a match stick stuck in my rubbers" <------Totally different connotation of interest hahaha