Ive turned into speedy gonzales!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Thewastedyouth, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Over the last week or so when im with my girl i get hard ALL the time, and when we fuck i cant even last a minute! I know its because I am insanely attracted to her and love her so much but i always have been pretty good but now its like ive gone back to being a virgin everytime we fuck.

I can tell shes flattered but also pissed off!

Not sure what i can do to conquer it really, ive tried to avoid lengthy foreplay but we arent much of a foreplay couple anyway!

Anyone else experienced similar?

2. Yeah dude this shit happened to me when I was fucking this hot ass bitch. Like I don't have this usually but she was just to attractive lol do kegels or something?

3. Dude jerk off a few hours before u fuck her. U got the baby batter on the brain.

4. 'i know its because I am insanely attracted to her and love her so much'
    nah dude, you're premature...
    sorry haha

5. I think you may have the pussy on the pedestal. Stop thinking that you're fucking your girlfriend. Just focus on something else. While you're having sex just imagine she's just any old bitch.

This may not be true but it may help.

6. get high first...

7. when you feel that urge to bust coming on slow down or just pull out for a sec..after you can get past that then its smooth sailin

8. jerk off two hours beforehand.

9. Whenever I had sex with my ex-girlfriend when I was drunk, I always "forgot" I was doing it. Not forgotten in the sense of stopping sex, but I was thinking of something COMPLETELY different while fucking her and it would go on for about a good hour-hour and a half before I was spent.

10. Who cares if you bust? Get back in there and finish the damn job.

Then she'll be flattered and satisfied.

And you'll get your stamina back over time.

11. We had drunk sex over the past week and i lasted fucking ages, its definteily an over thinking thing when im sober.

12. this is the truth dude.

after you hold off like...twice or so (feels pretty good and makes you get bigger to be honest...all that arousal, thats a fuck ton of blood chillin in yo meatstick boy), its not even a problem.

In fact, if you go too long it kinda gets hard to bust. I think it has to do with the lining in ya cahk gets so engorged, that the passage that the semen flows through just gets squeezed shut or something....

...wow, just got all scientific..

13. Just keep fucking. Pull out finish on her face and slam it back in. Tax that ass.

14. just keep going after you cum

15. Dammit, I thought you ACTUALLY turned in to Speedy Gonzales. Now THAT would have been impressive...

But yeah, it's been said: Jack off like a champ.