Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ive turned into a Hermit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HellsHippie, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Some may remember me...alot may not.I usta be that guy who loved to entertain.Was fixed on fame and getting the message of peace out.Well not long ago I came across a website "infowars" and fount the things that was being said very interesting.They was a man on this radio show in tears over the american people.He pointed out very interesting things supported by pure fact.He mentioned something about our own government poisoning the water supply in order to kill the american people.He spoke of chemicals added into our tap water.

I didnt know what to think of it and decided to investigate myself.I came across facts such as..
    Since 2004, testing by water utilities has found 315 pollutants in the tap water Americans drink, according to an Environmental Working Group (EWG) drinking water quality analysis of almost 20 million records obtained from state water officials.

Water utilities spend 19 times more on water treatment chemicals every year than the federal government invests in protecting lakes and rivers from pollution in the first place.

These same chemicals when tested on rats,Resulted in organ failure.

He also said "This isnt a war on terror"...."This is a war of terror".

Ive done alot of research and fount disturbing things that has changed my life.Now my eyes are open to the war around me...

Ive learned they spray most fruits with a chemical to enhance growth but the same chemical kills insects immediatly on contact!..The major farms are all owned by government!...

We are all sick and dont even realize it....We are all dying...The living rate on the human race is at a all time low!....We must wake up.

If we dont I honestly feel evolution of our race will be in jeopardy...They control us with Politics,Religion,and Celebritys..They have you trapped in a world thats perfectly planned out for you to live a certain way...We must break out of the box...We must evolve.

I encourage everyone to do research!

Dont believe everything you hear by the media...Major media station are owned by Government!..

Media is like the preacher for the God wich is government.

I see everything in a different light now....I almost feel is if i must save the world...

With help...I think i can.

Some may label me crazy...and say "hells hippie done lost it"...but i erge you to research facts for yourself.

Theres a site with alot of knowledge and you can even tune in his radio show.Where he talks to government officials,police chiefs and so on. infowars.com

Would like to hear peoples take on this issue....As of now i sorta feel like getting a tent finding me a place in the woods and living alone emerced in nature....But i wanna try to save people first...If not....Im going to the tent and living there as long the they cant find me i guess.Its scary times folks

2. [quote name='"HellsHippie"']Some may remember me...alot may not.I usta be that guy who loved to entertain.Was fixed on fame and getting the message of peace out.Well not long ago I came across a website "infowars" and fount the things that was being said very interesting.They was a man on this radio show in tears over the american people.He pointed out very interesting things supported by pure fact.He mentioned something about our own government poisoning the water supply in order to kill the american people.He spoke of chemicals added into our tap water.

I didnt know what to think of it and decided to investigate myself.I came across facts such as..
    Since 2004, testing by water utilities has found 315 pollutants in the tap water Americans drink, according to an Environmental Working Group (EWG) drinking water quality analysis of almost 20 million records obtained from state water officials.

Water utilities spend 19 times more on water treatment chemicals every year than the federal government invests in protecting lakes and rivers from pollution in the first place.

These same chemicals when tested on rats,Resulted in organ failure.

He also said "This isnt a war on terror"...."This is a war of terror".

Ive done alot of research and fount disturbing things that has changed my life.Now my eyes are open to the war around me...

Ive learned they spray most fruits with a chemical to enhance growth but the same chemical kills insects immediatly on contact!..The major farms are all owned by government!...

We are all sick and dont even realize it....We are all dying...The living rate on the human race is at a all time low!....We must wake up.

If we dont I honestly feel evolution of our race will be in jeopardy...They control us with Politics,Religion,and Celebritys..They have you trapped in a world thats perfectly planned out for you to live a certain way...We must break out of the box...We must evolve.

I encourage everyone to do research!

Dont believe everything you hear by the media...Major media station are owned by Government!..

Media is like the preacher for the God wich is government.

I see everything in a different light now....I almost feel is if i must save the world...

With help...I think i can.

Some may label me crazy...and say "hells hippie done lost it"...but i erge you to research facts for yourself.

Theres a site with alot of knowledge and you can even tune in his radio show.Where he talks to government officials,police chiefs and so on. infowars.com

Would like to hear peoples take on this issue....As of now i sorta feel like getting a tent finding me a place in the woods and living alone emerced in nature....But i wanna try to save people first...If not....Im going to the tent and living there as long the they cant find me i guess.Its scary times folks[/quote]

Sounds like a lot i have read about when it comes the the illuminati, also if you wanna read some more interesting things look up tim osman, and new world order 2012 theories and stuff like that. I have read quite a bit on this as well, and i find it very interesting. Also i loved your prison story and stand up, much love - smokin bud

3. Im on the same page with you HellsHippie everything you stated I agree 100%

our water is i believe fucked by our government and sold to us. FUCKED

4. i havent drank tap water in 8 months, feel great

5. Great post, Dont get too wraped up in all of it though, Don't want to loose your head.

But to add what you said about spraying food with chemicals, how government is even controlling our seeds, genetically modifying all our seeds and controlling our food source.

6. Yeah, I remember you and watching some of your videos. I'm trying not to be rude by saying this, but your research seems pretty flawed. The average human lifespan is definitely not at an all time low.

7. #7 TinTizzy, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    I don't think infowars is a very credible source and don't think they are trying to poison the water but runoff from fields is bad..the food being genetically modified for roundup pesticide is fucked up and the pollen is spreading to non modified fields..it's crazy how they manipulate the DNA of plants and I'm sure that can't be good in the future

8. what about bottled water?

9. dis nigggga crazy

10. #10 Storm Crow, Jun 30, 2012
    One of the perks of living in a rural county is that we have a park with a spring where you can get some of the finest water in the world straight from the source! We make the journey about every week to 10 days and load up our jugs.

Our tap water is from a well, and although good, does not compare with the spring water. But no chemicals there, either.

Besides GMOs and chemicals in our water, another source of concern is the lack of Omega 3 in our diet. This can affect both your physical and mental health - as well as just how high you can get! :smoking:

The CB1 receptors in your brain are busy little things- they tell brain cancer cells to die, control your mood and certain mental processes, and also get you high on cannabis! No other receptors can get you high on pot- just the CB1 receptors!

Recently it has been found that you NEED Omega 3 to make working CB1 receptors. If you don't have Omega 3 in your system when you make a new receptor, it will be a "dud". Here is the study that tipped me off to this dietary problem-

[FONT=&quot]“Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions.”[/FONT]
    http://www.unboundmedicine.com/medline/ebm/record/21278728/abstract/Nutritional_omega_3_deficiency_abolishes_endocannabinoid_mediated_neuronal_functions_
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The corollaries of the obesity epidemic that plagues developed societies are malnutrition and resulting biochemical imbalances. Low levels of essential n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (n-3 PUFAs) have been linked to neuropsychiatric diseases, but the underlying synaptic alterations are mostly unknown. We found that lifelong n-3 PUFAs dietary insufficiency specifically ablates long-term synaptic depression mediated by endocannabinoids in the prelimbic prefrontal cortex and accumbens. In n-3-deficient mice, presynaptic cannabinoid CB(1) receptors (CB(1)Rs) normally responding to endocannabinoids were uncoupled from their effector G(i/o) proteins. Finally, the dietary-induced reduction of CB(1)R functions in mood-controlling structures was associated with impaired emotional behavior. These findings identify a plausible synaptic substrate for the behavioral alterations caused by the n-3 PUFAs deficiency that is often observed in western diets.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Granny’s translation – “The US diet sucks big time and we are fat, undernourished, and crazy because of it. We get WAY too much Omega 6 and not enough Omega 3. Not getting enough Omega 3 can make you crazy because without it, the CB1 cannabinoid receptors in your brain aren’t made right- a chunk that is supposed to be attached, isn’t! Broken receptors give you “impaired emotional behavior”. So we think it’s the low Omega 3 diet that’s making the US totally nuts!”
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now, those guys were just looking at the mental effects, but the physical effects are just as bad. (Just believe me on that, or this really gets long!)
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Since the "no- omega 3" CB1 receptors are "duds" because of that broken piece, this likely means that people who have been deficient in Omega 3 for a while, are missing out on the full medical benefits of cannabis- and their maximum high! :eek:
    [/FONT]

Another way that the CB1 receptors are "under attack" is by phthalates. These are softeners in plastics and have some nasty effects!

The G protein-coupled cannabinoid-1 (CB(1)) receptor of mammalian brain: Inhibition by phthalate esters in vitro. (abst - 2011) The G protein-coupled cannabinoid-1 (CB1) rece... [Neurochem Int. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

An Update on Phthalates and Male Reproductive Development and Function. :eek:An Update on Phthalates and Male Reproductive ... [Curr Urol Rep. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Phthalates are part of a class of high-volume industrial chemicals used ubiquitously in health care as well as household products. Biomarker studies have confirmed the widespread presence of these chemicals in both humans and animals. As a class, phthalates have been implicated in diseases and birth anomalies of the genitourinary tract including hypospadias, testis anomalies, and subfertility. This article will discuss the current data surrounding these chemicals and their association with genital anomalies including genital anomalies and infertility.

Human testis steroidogenesis is inhibited by phthalates. (Your body can't make its own natural steroids like it should.)

Thyroid disrupting chemicals in plastic additives and thyroid health.

Phthalate Exposure Changes the Metabolic Profile of Cardiac Muscle Cells.

Circulating levels of phthalate metabolites are associated with prevalent diabetes in the elderly.

Phthalates in baby skin care products.

PVC flooring is related to human uptake of phthalates in infants.

Phthalates are just plain old nasty stuff- and it is almost EVERYWHERE you find soft plastics!

It is a scary world in some ways! Avoid whatever "nasties" you can. :cool:

Granny :wave:

11. I thought you were in jail again man!

ForumRunner_20120629_165705.png

But yeah, I totally agree with you man!

Our society is fucked in the ass. There's so many chemicals and toxins and shit.

I found this poster a long time ago, and I thought it was bullshit, but now I've realized that it's the fucking truth man.

12. Your YouTube vids are HIGHly entertaining.

13. You are absolutely right HellsHippie. For years now things have been going downhill at a rapid pace and the majority seems to be completely oblivious to it as well as blinded by the words of the government. I hate to say this but I think it is too late to save society as a whole. The ones who are not ignorant will survive and the ones who are won't.

On another note. I'm totally with you on the tent in the woods haha, I've been wanting to live off the land out in the middle of a forest for a while.

14. Make more videos i miss watching them

15. That's what you get for living in America!
    And you're all dieing off because all you fuckers are eating yourselves to death and don't care or watch what you eat. And your diet is a big role of your health.

Excuse me while I laugh away from up North.

16. I remember you! I also completely agree with your logic even though I reside in Canada and not the States.

17. #17 Ned Flander, Jun 30, 2012
    Dude dont even turn this into a "Canada vs America thread". We all know the better country.

18. That isn't what this is about, stop using this thread as an opportunity to bash other countries.

Any 1st world country needs to worry about this.

The cutoff for the human population is 5 million people, we have 7 billion now.

This is only the beginning, things will need to get more and more drastic.

The only reason why they haven't turned atomic bombs on us is because of the environment destruction. If they find a way to kill most humans without harming the environment or structure we will die.

19. OP, all I want to say is that Alex Jones killed my soul.

I'll never be the same again.

20. Hellshippie done lost it.