Ive stumbled across the MOST disturbing thing i have EVER seen on the internet

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Wykid, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wow. im in total awe.

WARNING, DO NOT VIEW IF YOURE HIGH, IT MIGHT RUIN YOUR HIGH.

TO ALL OTHERS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, THIS IS SOME REALLY DISTURBING SHIT, WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]link removed by superjoint, I\'m totaly against this kind of videos, and I won\'t have links on our website to this kind of content, period[/COLOR]

i have seen some fucked up shit in my day, but fuck. this....this is....fucked up...THE DEFFINITION OF FUCKED UP.

i am by no means the perfect human, and i dont really like PETA or those animal rights people...but this is fucking...fucked man. i feel like im about to throw up.

im not one to wish death on people, but FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I HOPE THIS BITCH GETS GANG RAPED BY 50,000 PEOPLE, GETS HER LEGS CUT OFF, BOTH HER EYES GOUGED OUT, HER PUSSY INJECTED WITH BLEECH, EACH TOE NAIL PULLED OUT ONE BY ONE. THEN ADD SALT AND LEMON TO THOSE INJURIES...TIE HER UP TO A ROPE, TIE THE ROPE TO THE BACK OF MY CAR AND DRAG HER BITCH ASS UNTIL SHE IS DEAD..THEN DO ALL OF THAT TO THE CAMERA MAN.

2. WOw that is some Fucked shit

3. meh, i\'m high, i\'ll wait to see it till tomorrow.

4. I couldn\'t finish watching it.
    That\'s absolutely awful...and I don\'t know how anybody could be so fucked up as to do something like that. It\'s just confusing...does she think she\'s a badass for hurting an innocent little kitten?
    I really do hope the worse possible thing to happen to this woman.

5. alright, after seeing what oddity said about it, i\'m afraid I\'ll have to decline. I love cats very much and don\'t want to see that, sorry.

6. That\'s pretty awful.

That cat must have been given pet tranquilizers (they exist) or something, because my cat\'s will tear the hell out of my foot for accidentally stepping on their tail, including my kittens.

BTW Wykid, I think it was kinda bad form to post that here. It doesn\'t have anything to do with weed and it\'s only going to get people down. I like to come online and forget about all the fucked up shit that goes on in the world, not watch a video of it.

7. Methinks its fake...

8. ^ you\'re fucking blind if you think so

believe it or not this is actually a fetish I can\'t remember what its called but someone on orgish posted similar video of a fat bitch in highheels crushing mice rats and other assorted rodents

as the owner of 1 cat (2 previously that passed of old age) 2 hamsters and a large highly intelligent rat I\'d enjoy tasering both these twisted bitches with one of those #4 fishhook tasers for hours on end

Wykid, you may not like PETA but as you said they have their place and while I\'m not a member I am vegan (milk/cream/cheese so octo really) and any sort of animal in pain bothers me on many levels

people on the other hand...pff humans are cynical selfish beings worthy of an ass kicking when they do shit like this

9. oh my fucking god. What a fucking BITCH. I can\'t even watch the rest of it. I own cats, a dog, a rabbit, and i\'ve had many other animals in the past, and this is just sickening. :mad: KILL THAT BITCH.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

10. That is really reallly mean.........people like that shouldnt have a place in this world.:(

11. I didnt watch it thank god

but the video was prob made for ATTENTION. Dont post here, dont watch it, let it fade into unpopularity and the owners wont get their internet fame.

12. Ummm...no

The last sick fuck who offed a kitten on camera just to do so was found within about a week of the videos posting arrested and setenced for the act

the more people see it the better the chance this cunt gets her ass recognized by someone who may turn her ass in

13. I hope this bitch dies in my way:
    1) Cut out her eyelids(so she cant blink)
    2)Get 1 of those big ass deer spotight that are like 5 milliion candlepower
    3)shine it in her eyes for days..while shes in the middle of africa stuck to a pole with nothing a but a big ass black hole..:(

PS. I could watch it past the first 4 seconds and that woman needs to be smited now!! :(

14. If you like CJ, check out bagnedup.com :)

15. i went to the link without reading any replies, but just closed the window as soon as i saw what it was going to be about.
    watching those kind of videos just make me feel sick

16. I couldnt watch it. Fuck that! OMFG I just fast forwarded it. Now I think beating women isnt right. BUT I would knock that bitch the fuck out. Thats fuckin horrible and disgusting. I wish the very, worst possible outcome of that bitches life.

17. Omfg wtf? that is sick. Who the fuck would do that to an animal..

18. \'curiosity killed the cat\'

of course as soon as i cliekd it I had to watch it.

thats fucking TERRIBLE.

The worst is when she crusghes its head and its brains come out its eyes / nose and she stomps on its eye ball.

EW

IUm gunna go lay down with the love of my life - my dog. :)

19. I couldn\'t make it through half the video. Why hurt kitties? :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.