Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've smoked in the shower just now and kinda smells a bit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ZnOT, Jul 9, 2018.

1. #1 ZnOT, Jul 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    That's it just smoked half a joint here in the shower, I had my window opened and a steamy shower, and finally I sprayed lots of deodorant.

But it still smells a bit like weed, if I stay inside I can smell it but if I go out and then in again I can smell it a bit mixed with the deodorant.

I've opened my window a little more so it goes away, hopefully it works.

I usually smoke in my closed balcony and I open the window after smoking and the smells goes away (in this place my father smokes tobacco maybe that makes the weed smell less I don't know).

Oh and yeah, I'm fuuucking high.

Edit: Well it's been like 2-3 min since I wrote that and... Yeah the smell is gone

• Like Like x 2
  2. Get your own place ,,,,, if you are living with your folks and they dont want you smoking there then move .

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lmao. Go outside man. If you smoke inside, there will be residual smell. May as well try smoking a stogie to "mask" it, cuz you're just mixing it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Blow it out the window man I hate the room I'm in smelling like grass and if you ain't allowed to be smoking in the house don't be it's disrespectful.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Get an ez back oven and make cookies!

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I have this balcony where I usually smoke cause my father smokes there too, the problem is my sister was at home and I didn't want her to see me smoking.

I couldn't go out either cause it would be weird coming 5 minutes later.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

EDIT: The smoke smell stopped 5 mins after I smoked so it's no big deal anyways.