Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ive Smoked Before..but Now That I Have Found A Plant (Theres Plenty More), I Dont Know What To Do

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by confusedandlonely, Jun 9, 2013.

1. So we found these two plants...I know one of them is marijuana and we aren't so sure if the other one isn't but just a weed. Help please! And how do we prepare them for smoking? IMG_2415.JPG IMG_2417.JPG

2. Is there actual bud on the cannabis plant yet, or is it just leaves?

3. just leaves right now

4. You smoke the "bud" of the plant, i.e. why some people call marijuana "bud".

5. The first pic looks like flowers not weed.

6. #6 LoveoftheHerb, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    The picture of the leaf could definetly be cannabis, but disregard the other pic, its definetly not something you wanna be smoking.

Check on that other plant again in a few months. By then it should be flowering if it is weed, and you should know what cannabis flowers look like.

7. It is because I tried burning it earlier as of the other pic, honestly i don't know but it does look somewhat like a male plant

8. Looks a bit like a male plants flowers, but that's a pretty crappy pic. Either way you probably don't wanna be smoking the male flowers.

But If it did end up being cannabis and had female buds you have to trim, dry, and cure them before smoking.

9. That's what I thought too.Thanks for the help bro

Plenty more? Are they your plants? If they belong to somebody else then I hope the grower is ready for you when you go back for more.
    Just sayin :bongin:

11. Another 12 year old on GC.....

12. #12 BeatsandGrass, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    Sgt.Based...is that you?

13. Thanks for the help

14. We are actually both over 18 god

15. I'm sorry, but i cannot respect posts like this from anyone over the age of 18 and does not know what it looks like or does not know how to smoke it.

16. Here is what you do, you go to google, you learn what cannabis is. 

17. The first picture looks like popcorn on a green stick. And the second is cannabis but may be hemp meaning you can't smoke it.