ive read a bunch of stuff, and now i just have a few questions.. plz help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by v4nce, Sep 16, 2006.

1. ok my plan, i know its gettin later but might as give it a try i got 2 seeds, and ill probaly have few more when i buy some more weed on sunday. unfortuantely i live close to Knoxville TN and its a city life but there is random spots wheres theres some woods more like little patches of trees lol kinda close to side walks and theres lot of druggies here and i knwo they know the smell of weed but anyway, heres the plan

go ahead put the 2 in a napkin get them sprouted.. lil bit or maybe keep them inside till i know if female or male

plant 2 plants at each location... buy bird seed and plant around the plant (like a circle thats more then a foot away to keep anyone from seeing the plants.

Also Main Question is.. helicopters, dont they use heat to find mary j plants? like if i wanted to grow indoors how do i make the plants not able to get me in jail for long time, cuz weed aint worth goin to jail for BUT if u can answer this itd help me a lot

back to the plantin... goin to plant and check on them once a week and after 3.5 months hopefully theyll be finished. if theres any tips u can give, please help.

thanks for the help i appreciate it a lot

2. Man you might ant to start a couple more than two even if your starting them indoors. And helicopters don't use heat to find sweet mary j. ,they use infa red to find heat from grow rooms (large grow rooms). Man a couple of plants is not much to worry about< I think you'll be fine. But I personally would wait until I got a few more seeds. Good Luck

3. i really dont think the pigs are going to worry about two plants cause they dont give off that much heat. Spanishfly has a good thread about heat "finders" in his signature.

4. Yes, read the link in my sig. Thanks Dmoney