Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i've never used a vaporizer before

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by noob with an rs, Mar 13, 2007.

1. hey i've got a vaporbox which is said to be identical to a vaporbros or vaporwarez or something like that. Anyway, i won it on ebay and the owner sold me the unit itself without the hose and mouthpiece. I was wondering,

1) what do i need to buy and how much should i expect to pay at a local headshop/online? (its a vaporbox standard deluxe edition)
    2) how do i use it? i know i will have to flip the switch to turn it on but how high should i crank up the heat knob?? and whats the exact procedure of taking a good hit?

2. First things first look in the picture, see if he had a mouthpiece and hose in the picture, or if he mentioned w/ no hose.... u can get him in trouble if he had it in the pic and didnt say not included. As of what and where to buy, i cant help you out w/ that.

3. so you just got the unit and a glass turd with a screen in it?

if so you can buy clear tubing from any pet shop (fishing section) that will do after a normal food grade cleaning

you don't need it tho you can stick the whip in a makeshift gatorade/bottle bong hit it directly with slow steady inhales controling the temp with your tongue (upturn it so you block any big bits of herb that could have you coughing yourself raw)

you can also form some spit right in front of your lower front teeth then tilt or use your tongue to create a sort of perc between your lips seal and the glass

hit then spit if you got any particle that missed the screen

yet another option is to twist a rolling paper in the middle then fold one side of it like a fan and roll that into the other side

trim so it fits loose in your whip mouth piece it'll resin in vap honey (which you can revap off the paper later) that collects any stray bits well

4. haha i have no idea what you mean ars. i dont even know how to use the vaporizer the normal way

5. thats funny bro just do some online searches for good vap websites i think i saw a couple with a smoke guide