Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i've never smoked weed....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sosaltyfree, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Yeah I'm still in high school and none of my girl friends smoke weed (they are actually pretty anti-pot), I've never been offered any etc etc. it's something i've been interested in for awhile (i read these forums all the time lol) and getting high isn't just something i'd wanna do occasionally, but like frequently.

I feel like a total loser for posting this, but how the hell did you get started in this? i feel like most people become stoners because their friends are stoners...

2. Lol well i was 9 when i took my first hit. Didnt get high tho. It was also my sisters first time and shes 6 years older than me. Then never did it again till i was like 14 and she got me into it.

3. Eh its not really what you'd expect.

I wanted to smoke weed since I was 7 or 9 maybe. (Started at 11)

You saw it in movies and it was always over played.

Then I smoke and its like hmm not really what I expected.

Don't get me wrong I love getting high but I consider it baby shit even compared to something like alcohol.

People get drunk and beat the shit out of eachother. Not just kids either I've seen people near their 30s who STILL can't handle their shit.

Makes no sense that drinking is accepted and smoking cannabis is not when reefer is such a healthier safer option.

I was 16 did my drivers test.... high.. and back then I got pretty blazed still drive and blaze now Im safer when I am high. Most will say nah but believe me pot isn't as badass as the movies make it seem.

Eh long post thanks man you kinda made me reminisce on my past.

4. Stop smoking mids then

5. Yeah sorry to burst ur bubble but sounds like youve only been smokin mids bro

6. #6 Zagubadu, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
    Why is that always the first argument. Look man maybe my brain is retarded but I just don't get as high as other people.

[​IMG]
    AND WITH A SHITTY CAMERA Both of these strains were covered in crystals personally I don't even use baggies because it strips them off...plus glass jars keep the bud sticky.
    [​IMG]

See Im sort of an asshole around this site but I mean I know my weed.

I'd tell you my prices but it just starts rage wars....... I don't pay anything near what some of you guys on the west coast pay.. no offense no disrespect.

Although sometimes I'll stay up for a couple of days not sleeping.

Then do something like gravity bong or waterfall and I can get pretty fucked up.

But its half because of sleep deprivation so yea.

7. [quote name='"sosaltyfree"']Yeah I'm still in high school and none of my girl friends smoke weed (they are actually pretty anti-pot), I've never been offered any etc etc. it's something i've been interested in for awhile (i read these forums all the time lol) and getting high isn't just something i'd wanna do occasionally, but like frequently.

I feel like a total loser for posting this, but how the hell did you get started in this? i feel like most people become stoners because their friends are stoners...[/quote]

are you a girl? even if your friends are somewhat anti-pot, there must be some people at your high school who you know that tokes. if I was a girl I would talk to some guys who you think smoke, bring it up and just go from there.

8. Yeah i'm a girl and i mean i definitely know of dudes that do, but I guess I'd just feel stupid like going up to someone i barely know and talking about it. I'm probably just being overly self conscious about it though I figure.

9. We love getting people high for there first time , especially girls :)
    Don't be shy, just go for it

10. damn that seems so young...
    but yeah it's definitely pretty stupid that drinking is so accepted. drinking just makes me like angry and i don't like that. i wouldn't necessarily consider smoking ""badass" though, and i mean that's not why im interested anyways. It definitely still has a stigma attached but it seems to be generally more accepted that people are at least more educated on it.

and no problem though haha

11. No AGE Police here not trying to bust your balls but seriously depending on the age group it could be hard.

12. [quote name='"sosaltyfree"']

Yeah i'm a girl and i mean i definitely know of dudes that do, but I guess I'd just feel stupid like going up to someone i barely know and talking about it. I'm probably just being overly self conscious about it though I figure.[/quote]

most guys would be happy about a girl coming up and talking to them, especially if it's ultimately about smoking. no need to feel self conscious about anything, striking a conversation is easy. if someone you see is wearing rasta colors or a bob marley shirt, just go let them know you like their shirt or bracelet or whatever a typical stoner would wear.

13. [quote name='"sosaltyfree"']

Yeah i'm a girl and i mean i definitely know of dudes that do, but I guess I'd just feel stupid like going up to someone i barely know and talking about it. I'm probably just being overly self conscious about it though I figure.[/quote]

Shouldnt be too hard yo. I used to love it when someone who didnt smoke bud would ask me all these questions about the herb, how you feel, or is it safe, etc etc. and then find out a half year later there smoking haha. Just dont be all sketchy about it and you should be fine.

14. The first time I even tried to buy pot I got ripped off by some loser. I had never smoked before and i knew nothing about it, but I was drawn to it. Keep an open mind and you'll find what you're looking for. :smoke:

15. Where are you located, OP?

16. #16 jtevans70, Jul 25, 2012
    [quote name='"sosaltyfree"']Yeah I'm still in high school and none of my girl friends smoke weed (they are actually pretty anti-pot), I've never been offered any etc etc. it's something i've been interested in for awhile (i read these forums all the time lol) and getting high isn't just something i'd wanna do occasionally, but like frequently.

I feel like a total loser for posting this, but how the hell did you get started in this? i feel like most people become stoners because their friends are stoners...[/quote]

You're not a looser. Well, you'll be surprised to know that Human beings have receptors in our brains called Cannabanoid receptors. Yes, the human brain is wired for Cannabis hormone. What does this mean? Well, your body naturally produces THC. Look up cannabanoid system in Wikipedia for more information.

The government says this is a,gateway drug. Marijuana is not addictive so how can it be gateway drug. If marijuana is a gateway drug to herroine, then baby's milk is a gateway drug to beer and gin. There is no real connection. Its just used to confuse people with madeup statistics.

Please understand though that smoking Cannabis does in fact effect the developing brain's structure.

I have Multiple Sclerosis and use for pain associated with that.I tried in highschool but I didnt like the expierience. It wasnt until I was 40 years old and diagnoaed with MS that I opted for medical marrijuan,card rather than taking Oxycontin (heroine). I have medical Cannabis card. I choose to smoke rather than take FDA approved Marinol. A manufactured Cannabis alternative. Did you know the government has medication which can be prescribed which is made from a drug they say has no medical benefits. Why am I telling you all this, because the government is lieing to you. Your school is an extension of that government.

Why are you gravitating toward Cannabis; because its naturally occuring in our chemical makeup. If government makes the plant illegal then shouldnt we humans be illegal, too. Government says it has no medical use but then why do they make a drug using THC and then call it Marinol? Look it up. They are lieing to us but what is also fact is that it does in fact affect the developing brain. Maybe wait until a little older but if you do, train yourself not to allow it to take over your life because it can if not disciplined enough.

Okay, now talk about meeting folks. they say 1 in 3 people smoke pot. Someone including some of your teachers are using it. You are not alone. Ask the stoners. Just strike up conversation. We like to discuss Cannabis. Tell them you want to know about it. They'll talk to you. Cannabis makes you think a lot even about stuff you could never imagine and laughing and having good time are the side-effects. Happy experimenting.

17. #17 jtevans70, Jul 25, 2012
    Alcohol kills while Cannabis heals. No one has ever died from ingesting Cannabis. How old is this statistic. Well, Cannabis is mentioned in the Bible. The Catholic church used in their holy water. Since before Jesus birth, there have been no documented deaths due to camnabis. I bet you can name a bunch of people dead or handicapped from alcohol consumption, though.

18. First time I smoked I was expecting to fight dragons and see rainbows and stuff everywhere. All that ended up happening was just laughing then ordering a dominoes pizza playing video games lol.

totally not what I expected but nonetheless it was legit.

19. i thought the exact same thing lol.. i was expecting to see purple dragons and monkeys and stuff.. and i was kind of disappointed when i didnt.. but then i was like wooah hold on this is still pretty cool..

damn hollywood...

20. Yeah this is definitely your best and safest option.