Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've never smoked hash! :0

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwistinDank, Oct 26, 2010.

1. I've been smoking for a good 3-4 years now and still have never tried any other cannabis besides weed.

Can someone explain to me the difference in high, taste, smell, and whatever you feel is necessary to know about hash?

2. After smoking only bud for about a year and a half I got my first bit of what I thought was hash the other day, only for some stoner girl to tell me it's pollen, which I assume is compressed kief ( which I also thought is how you make hash??)

The thing that scares me about hash is I think it would be harder to tell whats in it because of the brownish colour, in the uk they often talk about "soapbar" which is a very low quality hash that gets bricked up with all sorts of bad things to make it weigh more. I know the same thing happens wih green but I personally think its easier to tell if its been done to bud over hash.

To me the taste wasn't as pleasent as some nice green, and I didn't feel as if I got that high, however I think much of this was down to the fact it wasn't very good quality stuff, and I won't buy that particular stuff again. Definately wanna try some good hash if I ever get the right contacts though. Sorry I couldnt' really answer your questions.

3. Some good hash will ROCK you. I am a daily smoker with a pretty high tolerance, but I made some QWISO hash since I can't really buy it around where I live and topped a bowl with a few crumbles from my hash yield and I was extremely stoned. :bongin:

4. it really depends on the type of bud used, what kind of extraction method was used... a lot of things really...

Good hash is the equiv. of chronic... you usually have to smoke a lot less... if your just smoking it

... lots of different things come into play

5. usually top my bowls off when i want to get stupid lit.