Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ive never smoked dank. :/

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jacobj93, Sep 9, 2010.

1. what am i missing, how do i tell. is 20 for a g of pineapple kush alright?

2. prices depend on where u live and dank is amazing.

3. Yeah, I'd say that's an average price in a lot of areas.

4. so how is it different? then mids?

5. more potent. Gets you higher

6. last time i saw some pineapple kush i swear to god i got high off .3 in a spoon....good shit

7. Im used to 'dank' indoor shit now cause i got sum good friends selling it. I feel like a snob when someone pulls out average weed and all i wanna do is light up some of mine lol :)

8. With a vaporizer you can get high on kush with .03

just throwing it out there

20 for gram is proper

9. I used to smoke green that took 8 joints between 2 people and got me moderately happy.
    Now smoking stuff that takes one joint to get me out of it. Is it dank?:smoking:
    I'm curious cause its costing me the same. Although i was told i used to get ripped off.

Summary am i smoking dank or is it my chemical makeup which is causing this intense high'ness.:cool:

10. I dont smoke anything but dank, best decision ever.

tastes better, smellls better and gets you higher

11. ' Ive never smoked dank. : ) '

fixed

great things await you

12. So it gets you about 4-8times higher and you are asking if it's dank?:D Unless what you smoked before was schwag or male leaves... yes it is xD

13. shit, its hard to find something other than dank where i come from man. I've been trying to find a dealer that just sells standard "nothing special" mids. Its so hard. Most dealers around here cannot be bothered to grow crap when they can grow top strains and sell for more. I just want to buy alot for cheap if that makes sense since i normaly frow it into a blunts of spliff anyways and putting dank into a spliff i can never fucking finish a whole 1! I get blitzed out my mind half way through.

14. I think it was shwag ae man. Oh well i guess it must be dank im tokin now, if im on the ground falling through dimensions after about 1 bowl..

15. Over here in N.cal USA u could get a .8 to 1g for ten depending on who you go too

16. I wish I never smoked dank before, so I can go back to the high I got from the first time I did smoke dank. Once you start getting good bud your gonna go broke because it's all you can smoke.

17. I can relate to this but i am not sorry i smoke good bud... You are deff. missin out! and if u cant get it for cheaper than 20 a g then get it anyway... Worth the money every time

18. Well, don't ever pick up gram bags if you want to have some sort of cash flow after a few months. Pick up no less than a Q ounce, and have people throw on your bud. Thats what I do and in the end I smoke a shitload more and I only spend half of what I origionally paid for the Q.

19. Yes for a gram of dank you should be paying about 20 bucks. NO MORE! If someone asks 25/g dont do it, thats straight shit, hes trying to make an extra buck off ya.

But dank is amazing. If you can afford it go right ahead and get some, but personally i like having more pot for my money, as i like the act of smoking its self and the mids still gets me high.

20. 20 a gram is pretty common from what i hear around the boards. dank is lovely, nothing beats the taste, flavor and smell. the high is on another level as well.