I've never seen this before

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ce gars, Feb 18, 2018.

1. I'm not incredibly experienced with growing but this is my third plant. The first two were bagseeds and throughout their growth, I only had to correct a Mg deficiency during early veg.

This time I have a young Dedoverde Haze Auto that's showing some discoloration in one leaf that doesn't look like any nutrient problems. It kinda looks like leaf miners but the characteristic trail they leave is not present.

Water pH is 6.5 and I'm using a 300W LED reflector 18" away from the plant, I'm feeding GH FloraNova at 60% the recommended concentration

Besides that and a couple of burnt tips, the plant is growing fast and looks generally happy. It seems like a non-issue as it's only on one leaf but I'm afraid it's gonna appear on new growth

Any help will be appreciated

Attached Files:

• p1.jpg
      p1.jpg
      File size:
      204.2 KB
      Views:
    • p2.jpg
      p2.jpg
      File size:
      145.5 KB
      Views:
  2. This could be 3 things. 1) it could be just a mutation especially since it's from seed. Nothing to worry about if it's that. 2) it could be tobacco mosaic virus but I don't see weird leaf growth so I doubt it is that. 3) it could be broad or russet mites but I don't see weird leaf growth so I don't really think it's that.

If I had to guess without doing physical research on your plant, it is probably just a mutation. Nothing to worry about. If you start seeing weird leaf growth then you might want to look into option 2 and 3.

3. Could be the start of
    variegated cannabis plant