I've never seen a black girl who is hot

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PassTheGrass, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I like dark skinned women, i dunno.  I guess the contrast turns me on, haha.

well said. i have decided to tell ppl that i am african american. a male born in america with african ancestry. i really think this was an underhanded attempt for a few to vent racially. EVOLVE OR DIE

3. #1023 southernfriedG, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
    ONLY THE SITH BELIEVE IN ABSOLUTES

4. I know of a few black bladies that are totally sexy  :wub:

5. W8 ure polish and Dutch also? Lol

6. There's plenty of good black women. There's plenty of good women period.

To say a black girl is ugly because of her facial features is degrading. She is of a different race than you; OP, of course she will have different features most of the time.

I have a strong racial pride. I prefer Slavic women over all other women. After Slavic women, come other white women. After them, all other women. That's just my preference, my comfort zone. I don't go for black or Asian women at all usually; however if I see a lady with qualifications of a real Lady, I'll be goddamned if I push her away because of her skin color.

7. yah. is dat okey Marsha?

8. Woaw y you say my totally real name in public mygodz

9. cuz youza black girl, you dont haz rights.

10. #1031 smokehound, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    Well, just like every other race, we all have our uglies. lol

I've seen quite a few black women with an awesome body, but the face of Ice T, and a few white women with a face reminiscent of the witch from looneytoons.  So eh, i guess the point of my conversation is, you could have a really hideous face, and a smokin body, and I'll have sex with you.  No..  that's not it.  I guess the REAL point is, I'll have sex with you, regardless, as I'm tired of spanking it.

But for real though, I have seen alot of black women that look like the black dudes i used to hang out with, and it disturbs me deeply.

edit: whoa, i was totally drunk when i typed that.. hahahahaha why did I share that? :laughing:

11. I don't see that many hot ones either. There there in spirit somewhere though

12. I would post pics of everyday black girls I know that are sexy but Idt they would want their pics up here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Why the fuck would anyone bump this thread

14. There's this smoking hot 6'4 black girl on my floor. I want to put a baby in her.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I was shocked by the title of this thread. Yes Sade was shocked! Lol. Fucking love black women more than white often.

16. beautys in the eye of the beholder..I've seen lotsa hot black chicks but it all comes down to perception

[​IMG]

always thought lisa bonnet was friggin beautiful :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. i just saw two really good looking black girls on the bus this morning.

18. How many black girls have you actually seen. I'm guessing you don't live in the "inner city" or "da hood".

19. No offense, but this thread wasn't very racist at will.