I've never seen a black girl who is hot

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PassTheGrass, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Probably blonde hair and blue eyes.

2. [​IMG]

3. #63 Nechesh, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. ^ how can they get better when they got that light skin, wide hips, and thick curves. makes me want to go ape on them

5. #65 Fredbear, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    Skin Diamond[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. #66 ghostonvacation, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    Out of all the words you could have chose...you picked "ape" to describe what you would "go" on a black woman?

Hahah just messing, I thought it was funny when I first read it :p

7. thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU! OP if you were at a party and one of these chicks offered to run a dick-sucking marathon on you.....you know you wouldn't pass up that offer.

8. There are a few hot black girls out there, but i'm scared they'll break my dick, there soo rough in bed :cry:

9. This thread's title sounds so f*cking racist.

10. [quote name='"Puffpuffsmile"']This thread's title sounds so f*cking racist.[/quote]

So?..

11. First pic= my mind changed whoooo weeeeee

12. usually when i see a black chick thats sexy shes older (27-28+). black ladies age better, and gAAHHHHd dayyyuuummmmmmm DAT ASS

13. I agree im a black guy but I have never been attracted to black girls. I have tried to have sex with a black girl but I just couldnt let myself do it.

14. ^^^Yum/Thread over.

I've seen tons of hot black chicks around. Just as many as I've seen from any other race. Maybe it's just where you live? :confused_2:

15. lol.

Good one OP.

16. Most of the people you are posting aren't very black. And there are some hot ass black chicks out there it just depends on your taste.

17. noooooooooo :(
    fix these links so i can see some beautiful black boobies :D