I've never seen a black girl who is hot

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PassTheGrass, Apr 15, 2012.

1. GOD DAMN! who's that, she fine?

2. thread closed

Attached Files:

3. ^oh hell no u didnt just vote for nicki minaj did you???
    Whos ur white choice lady gaga?

4. That second girl is named Julia Abenes.

5. you don't like that...?

Attached Files:

6. I dont like Nicki Minaj either. Her ass is too big for my taste. People like it though[​IMG]

7. [quote name='"jeffdankity"']you don't like that...?[/quote]

I look at that face....but then I think of what comes out of that mouth and I kill myself

On topic, I've seen a lot of black cuties, first one was in middle school a grade below me, she ran track and DAMN.
    Tldr, she looked (and looks) gooood.

8. oh ya go pull a stupid pic up......

9. i see them rarely...very rarely. Actually had one come in the other day to my work, fine as shit. Pretty face too. too bad she's a n*****-lover.....

10. What about fucking Beyonce...shes hot. If you don't like her then....I don't know what to call ya.

11. [quote name='"nitraw"']i see them rarely...very rarely. Actually had one come in the other day to my work, fine as shit. Pretty face too. too bad she's a n*****-lover.....[/quote]

Oh man

12. come on now....its quote from a particular show that was on years ago....i was expecting someone to get the reference....

bitch was fine though.... the black chick i hooked up with back about 6 years ago was cute. Not anything spectacular, but that ass and them titties were just top notch!

13. OP has never been to a black college.

Visit any and you'll find dozens of pretty black chicks walking around.

It's just that Hollywood glorifies Nordic beauty over everything else and people actually buy into it.

14. Dude......Megan Good and Rihanna are the finest black chicks I know of.

15. Fuck Rihanna. I'd rather stick my dick in a warm watermelon. :rolleyes: As for the question, I agree with OP. I've maybe seen the odd attractive black chick, but for the most part they don't do much for me.

16. Cause I'm sure you're pulling in much better....

[​IMG]

17. #57 Mithrandir, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    I'm pulling in jack shit, but I still think Rihanna is fucking ugly. So you can get the fuck out :smoke:

Attached Files:

18. rhianna likes it rough and she's a kinky little bitch. she goes up a few notches just because of that.

19. There's so many hot black chicks man.. OP what do you consider to be attractive?