Ive Never Had A Real Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by metaldude94, May 27, 2013.

1. Yes, there is somebody for everybody out there. I went through most of my 20's as a lonley guy. Then I found my so called soul mate and was married for 22 years. Shit happens, I guess.

2. Heading through my lonely 20's now, lol. D: sorry she wasn't your forever..

3. #23 Kuollut, May 28, 2013
    Last edited: May 28, 2013

Brianna if that's you in your avatar I don't think you'll be lonely for long. Especially since you have a good, optimistic attitude.

4. I've got three kids, it's me and them for life. Their father is a lost cause and nobody is crazy enough to wanna walk through my door! Lol :) its ok, I'm cool with being alone.

5. Don't give up. You have a really good outlook and I think you will find someone.

6. Ill never give up, ever. :D just sayin, nobody is crazy enough, nobody I've met yet, but I'm only 22 so I've got time!!!

7. #27 LordOfTheNugs, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    Yeh I've never had a proper gf either, I've definitely messed around and almost got into relationships with many girls but it never works out because eventually they treat you like shit regardless of whether you were friends first or just attracted to eachother, then they get pissed that you're not interested in them anymore and its like, cmon what did you expect? I'm not gonna stand for that.

20 s is the fuck years, thirties is the family years.
    but hey if wanna spend all your time, effort and money just to have some pussy around , which you will eventually get sick of (or you get dumped) then go ahead.

I know I sound bitter, I'm not really bitter in real life but I'm just trying to tell you how it is.

8. You may have to work just a bit harder. You may not like where I'm going with this, but I'm going to go there anyway, because I see it work so much.

Take your mind off of the ladies and focus on becoming successful. I don't mean millionaire successful, just at about or over the middle upper class line. Here's why, and don't automatically assume it involves gold digging, because it doesn't. Once girls hit adolescence and are in their late high school, early college stage, they really don't want to settle for relationships. They want to have their fun, and really get it out of them. They'll get with the typical frat douchebags who like to date girls as trophies and see themselves as players, until the girls are cheated on or abused (sometimes raped) and whatnot, and then they'll leave and realize that it's time for them to grow up and look to start settling with someone serious. They'll start to avoid that lifestyle all together.

This is where you come in. You're not an arrogant douchebag, and I assume you respect a girl's feelings. In the end, that's all it takes. You'll have your degree and nice job and whatnot (or in the process), and you'll have women all around you that are looking for someone serious, someone they can potentially start a family with. They don't have to be golddiggers, because they could very well indeed have a great job and a degree as well, maybe even better than yours. But it lets them know that you're serious, and presentable to their families as a husband, which is very important. So start getting serious kiddo, by the time you're in your mid twenties, you'll be set. Until then, practice on your game whenever you can, see if you can get lucky by talking to girls every now and then, where ever it be. I was talking to a girl at the ice cream shop the other day, really regretted not getting her number. Regret hurts more than rejection, believe me. 

9. Yeah, you see it the way I do. Been screwed over way too many times, that now I'm pretty content at the moment being single. In no rush really.

22 and you've got three kids? Srsly, you're 22. That is so fucken young.

You people have nothing to worry about! You don't wanna be tied down in your 20s anyway. Yawn.

11. I mean I like my alone time and my relationship. 

Find things that make you happy. Find out how you can rely on yourself in ways that give you utmost security.

That is absolutely it Digu! You are the only person you can rely on - you need to be secure within yourself. Once that happens,  you stop worrying and the good things flow.

13. I actually planned 2 of my kids. You don't really know anything about me or my lifestyle or how I grew up to say I don't want to be tied down or am too young. I chose my lifestyle and I wouldn't change a damn thing!

Touchy subject I guess, Brianna Genovese.

Was just trying to make you feel better by saying that you are so young you shouldn't worry about a partner. You've got heaps of time left.

15. Not touchy, I just took it as you were one of those people who go off because I'm a young mother. That angers me a bit, especially when it comes from a stranger.

:) also, not worried about a partner, I'm single for a reason, and its because I'm enjoying it. I get lonely, yes, but I also like being alone. I can do me and nothing less.

16. yeah its hard to try to get out and meet girls if you are an introvert. Honestly the relationships i have been in were all because the girls  made the moves. Im kinda socially awkward and shy so that makes it hard to spark up conversations with random people, also i am very handsome from what i have been told, and im guessing this makes some the majority of females be intimidated and they go all bitchy  or stuck up on me, it sucks really

Girlfriends are overrated.  Don't even worry about it.  You'll meet someone eventually as long as you're not a hermit.

18. THE LONELY THREAD

I STAY IN THERE OP

:cry: