Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've Never Been This Baked Before

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by potwaffle, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Yesterday, I went to class, got my hair cut and came home to my friend chilling at my place. We go buy some bud as usual and go to this abandoned house nearby to smoke at. We only got $20 dollars worth as we were both low on money. The weed we got was Jamaican, which is one of the high grade local strains but there was something different about this weed. We roll up 2 joints (1 for each of us) and get toking. We notice pretty soon that we're baked as fuck and how dry our mouths are. I have a cigarette and we head back to his car. He puts on some trippy as fuck dubstep song and we start driving. He starts jumping around to the beat while driving fast as fuck and I literally feel that time was going by at this speed. It was sooooooo weird. Then we pass a school with a bunch of cars in it (It's an overcast day) and I just see a clump of white and grey cars while the yellow, orange and colorful cars just stick out so clearly. It was intense! I then like feel as if I'm falling into a dream or fainting or something and I start to freak out a little. I think I'm dying of dehydration cause my mouth was so dry. Anyway, so I go through this shit in my head for about 30 minutes until my friend leaves and then I feel better and know that the dealer I know is really trustworthy, this isn't laced and that I'm gonna be fine and then it was the best high ever. I'm still feeling some after effects of it with the color. The colors are still so beautiful. <3 :smoke:

TLDR: i waz priity high lul

2. sounds like you had an awesome high.

3. I smell quality. Enjoy it. Love it when it happens to me.

4. Great man! I love to hear things like thus it makes me happy :D btw whats tldr?

5. For people that don't want to read the big block of text. It means too long didn't read version.

6. [quote name='"potwaffle"']
    For people that don't want to read the big block of text. It means too long didn't read version.[/quote]

Ahh thanks man been wondering that for awhile aha

7. You know, we have an invention called Google. It's pretty useful.

8. [quote name='"G O L F W A N G"']

You know, we have an invention called Google. It's pretty useful.[/quote]

When your as stoned as I am the obvious doesn't usually seem so obvious hah :smoke:

9. I think this color shit is gonna stay forever. All the bland colors I don't notice and anything orange or red or green just like sticks out so much. It's like a movie! :D

10. Sounds like shrooms to me lmao

Ah shrooms are fuckin great aren't they.

11. I know, the guy I was smoking with said he was fucked up but I was scared pretty bad trying to tell him what I was feeling and seeing and he said he was really baked but nothing as bad as me. My heart was really pounding away. It was intense.

12. It was laced w/meth lol jk

13. #13 Madian, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    That sounds awesome although the part with your friend driving sounds scary.

14. Oh, quit it! The City is here for ALL blades to support, help and entertain each other. You could have just used your post to answer his harmless question...
    Peace,
    SC